The NYC Truck/Park Show part 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RobVox

Acrobat
Okay kids this will be part 4 when 3 gets shut down, I will attempt to number them to make this easier to follow.

SO do not come here until the "New York City thread...." is closed by Elvis.

RobVox

Didn't they pull a stunt in NYC once before to launch another album? At a Kmart or something?;)

I will be shocked if TRL doesn't at least mention this
you know in between them playing videos of 13 year olds :mad:

They're too cool for TRL!

The show must have started by now, did it?

I just realized that this entire time I have been sitting here in complete silence too riveted to what was going on to even think about anything else…where the hell is my U2poD, ah there we go, no for the U2 soundtrack to this experience.

RobVox

Filter Magazine is reporting that you need to be at the park NO LATER than 3pm which may mean that u2 will go live maybe at 5 on TRL. Maybe they need everyone there at 3 so that everyone's in place and TRL did say they'd have a surprise from u2 today

If it was actually pushed back to 4:30pm as reported in someone's post, they just very well might be on TRL tonight. Any thoughts or did I mis-read that from this dizzying experience?

We need footage of this! Oh to live in New York!

And come on U2, play ALL ALONG THE WATCHTOWER! It's only apt!

U2FloridaFan said:
Filter Magazine is reporting that you need to be at the park NO LATER than 3pm which may mean that u2 will go live maybe at 5 on TRL. Maybe they need everyone there at 3 so that everyone's in place and TRL did say they'd have a surprise from u2 today

TRL said they'd have a U2 surprise today? Wow, that's pretty big... when did they say that?

Btw, chrissi: PM :)

Got to call home & tell the hubby to turn on MTV when he gets in from work!!! Ack! - just remembered our VCR isn't working!!!! I can't record! :faint:

Somebody help a sister out, will ya?!! :ohmy:

BluRmGrl said:
Got to call home & tell the hubby to turn on MTV when he gets in from work!!! Ack! - just remembered our VCR isn't working!!!! I can't record! :faint:

Somebody help a sister out, will ya?!! :ohmy:

Where there is a Gorman, there is a way!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom