The Complete U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

NamelessStreets

The Fly
Just got my U2 ipod, and I thought what the hell, im gonna get the complete U2. I have to say, even though there is more U2 than you could ever want, theres loads and loads of songs that are in more than once, some are in more than 3 times, and im talking about the exact same versions. Why? I think they have missed alot of things out as well, what about anything from the zoo tour? Live fom sydney ect. All I could find was BTBS. I must say though, im listening to zooropa as im typing this, I havent heard it for years and I never used to like it, but Ive changed my mind. It Rocks. :ohmy:

I didnt bother getting it. Just spent a day putting all I have on there instead! Going into the Music On The Internet forum on here is also a good way of getting stuff u may not already have Nameless.:wink:

It is mostly complete. Live from Sydney was never released as anything besides a video so it is not included. There are a few covers missing due to contractual reasons but pretty much everything else is there. Plus there is some stuff that has never been released before (demos, rare & unreleased, Live from Boston 1981, Live from the Point Depot).

As for the duplicates, I guess they just wanted to copy all the physical releases, where WOWY is on the single, the album and the Best of. Doesn't bother me unless you are running out of room on the iPod.

Back
Top Bottom