The "Appreciation thread-Appreciation Thread"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gherman

New Yorker
I like these threads because it just shows me that for any song that U2 have come out with there are loads of people that just love each of these songs. Each song that U2 has written has touched some person in one way or another.

Good job guys!

I appreciate appreciation threads especially if a particular appreciation thread is appreciating what I appreciate!

Zootlesque said:
I appreciate appreciation threads especially if a particular appreciation thread is appreciating what I appreciate!

:huh: that made my brain bleed a little, but I love you anyway...

It's true though. I've made a Miami appreciation thread that got to five pages.

So, who's gonna make the Red Light appreciation thread...? :wink:

This is the third or fourth time someone has made the "Appreciation Thread Appreciation Thread" joke. Pretty soon, we'll need an "Appreciation Thread Appreciation Thread Appreciation Thread."

typhoon said:
This is the third or fourth time someone has made the "Appreciation Thread Appreciation Thread" joke. Pretty soon, we'll need an "Appreciation Thread Appreciation Thread Appreciation Thread."

does that mean the value of this thread has depreciated?

JOFO said:
does that mean the value of this thread has depreciated?
No, it gets better every time, like Bono's joke about Larry giving the band their first job and not letting them forget about it ever since.

Zootlesque said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom