SOE Lucky 13: Dallas Lies in Vegas ...TONIGHT!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How about if "can't get it together" means that there will be other people involved except just the 4 of them? It would be a bit cryptic, but hey...

Last edited:
alright my lovelies - i'm over and out for the night! hope i don't find you all crying into your cornflakes in the morning :hug:

My optimistic Prediction -

1.) Desire will not be played.
2.) multiple songs from new material will be
Played
3.) New album drops

My pessimistic prediction -

1.) desire gets played
2.) no new material
3.) album drops in 2017

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Somewhere in between

1) desire is played
2) only the best thing from the new batch is played
3) album announced later to social media

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using U2 Interference mobile app

Trying to message her but can't figure out how the hell Twitter works. I don't have an account. Anyone else wanna give it a try?

she probably doesn't need to be bombarded with messages from strangers if she already said she wouldn't talk about it online.

If you guys can get me a stream that plays outside the US, I will be in, but it would be around noon my time

Edit: meant to tag Cosmo asking who else will be up

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using U2 Interference mobile app

Trying to message her but can't figure out how the hell Twitter works. I don't have an account. Anyone else wanna give it a try?
giphy.gif

And Poleman adds that U2’s Bono told him just this week, “I hope they know who we are. But if they don’t, they will after.”

Sure doesn't sound like a band questioning themselves

When it comes to live performances of their warhorses, there are very few artists that can stand with U2 imo, so they should be very confident.

Yeah at this point, I'm gonna stop digging for clues and just let the night happen. Whatever happens, happens and Interference is gonna be very interesting tomorrow regardless.

But still, fingers crossed for new tunes!

True, strangers shouldn't be contacting her...but then again, don't post things on the interwebs if you don't want the world to see.:wave:

no, not blah blah. it's called not being a douche.

if you overheard me (a total stranger) on the street telling my friend to call me, would you take that as permission to give me a call too and ask what the conversation was about? same thing. leave it alone.

no, not blah blah. it's called not being a douche.

if you overheard me (a total stranger) on the street telling my friend to call me, would you take that as permission to give me a call too and ask what the conversation was about? same thing. leave it alone.

How about you leave me alone? I didn't message her. And if she was concerned about it she would've direct messaged the person you're assuming is her friend (but probably isn't). I wasn't talking to you specifically when I suggested someone could message her, and you're butting in and bothering me now. So get off your high horse.

I absolutely can. Just throwing it out there. Didn't know there were strict Twitter rules you all adhere to.

nah i hear you, but i doubt adrienne wants people hitting her up. if she told somebody to DM her that means she follows them too (otherwise you can't message her), which means she probably knows the person. and if she wanted to share whatever she knows publicly, she would've. that's all.

here's hoping for good news later today.

nah i hear you, but i doubt adrienne wants people hitting her up. if she told somebody to DM her that means she follows them too (otherwise you can't message her), which means she probably knows the person. and if she wanted to share whatever she knows publicly, she would've. that's all.

here's hoping for good news later today.

Unfortunately, it's probably the same Dallas rumor we heard earlier. A few people on Twitter floated around the same "a friend told me Dallas said..." story we heard earlier.

Unfortunately, it's probably the same Dallas rumor we heard earlier. A few people on Twitter floated around the same "a friend told me Dallas said..." story we heard earlier.

She said "there's more to the story" after Joe Ahorro rehashed the Dallas rehearsal rumor we heard. So she may know something more that hasn't been posted yet, or it may be a totally unimportant tidbit relating to the encounter.

except her tidbit is extrapolating on Dallas' story.

So a conversation on twitter is public and open for anyone to bother this person, but a disagreement to a post on a public message board is "butting in."

Got it.

Commence Interference meltdown countdown.

Hey. Cool story: There are maybe 5 people that care about this person's Twitter post. I'm sure she'd be so bothered by one of us messaging her about something she publicly told someone else to message her about. I didn't realize a push notification was so extremely bothersome to people. I'll keep it in mind next time. Thanks for your input. :up:

this is absolutely, 100% meaningless, but it was 12 years ago today that I think we heard Vertigo.

Hey. Cool story: There are maybe 5 people that care about this person's Twitter post. I'm sure she'd be so bothered by one of us messaging her about something she publicly told someone else to message her about. I didn't realize a push notification was so extremely bothersome to people. I'll keep it in mind next time. Thanks for your input. :up:
Soooo you clearly don't have any idea how Twitter works, as you have already stated that you don't have an account, so perhaps not comment on how Twitter works.

Maybe. Just saying. Cause you're wrong in your assumptions. So probably should stop. Maybe.

To DM someone you need to be following them and they following you.

So if she asks someone in a tweet to DM her, they know each other in some way, or mutually follow each other. Her follow count is relatively low, so she doesn't seem to be the type of person who just follows and unfollows everyone and anyone.

So nobody could actually do what you were asking unless they, too, knew this person.

Which is how Twitter works.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom