Rest of U2 Survivor: Boy - Round 4 ... THE REAL THREAD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote For Your Least Favorite Song

• Twilight

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • An Cat Dubh / Into the Heart

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Out of Control

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Stories For Boys

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • A Day Without Me

Votes: 18 35.3%
  • The Electric Co.

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters

corianderstem

Blue Crack Distributor
Another Time, Another Place is the next to get the boot, with 25 votes.

VOTE FOR YOUR LEAST FAVORITE SONG

Polls will remain open for 48 hours.
Songs in this round:

- Twilight
- An Cat Dubh/Into The Heart
- Out Of Control
- Stories For Boys
- A Day Without Me
- The Electric Co.

Criteria for song selection (at least for the albums): anything on the regular pressings of the Best Of 1980-1990, Best Of 1990-2000, and U2:18 is excluded.

Kill me now.

I forgot to set the length again.

Just ... kill me down.

: laying head down on desk :

I'll be back to start a new poll in two days. *sigh*

corianderstem said:
Kill me now.

I forgot to set the length again.

Oh, don't worry about it! I've made the same mistake, and I've run enough of these tournaments that I've made that mistake way more than you're likely to! :wink:

For this round, I'm voting Stories For Boys again. I like the song, don't get me wrong, and I was absolutely thrilled when it was snippeted at the end of Vertigo early on in the tour (and after Bono stopped doing it, I yelled for the snippet on the fifth leg). But I simply like the other songs more.

If SFB is eliminated, trying to choose which to vote for in the next round is going to suck. I'll probably go with OOC but I'm not committed to that yet.

I've switched! After re-listenin to the album again twice, stuck in traffic on the way home - im goin for Out Of Control rather than Electric Co.

(tho i'm 99% sure it will be staying in!)

I'm stunned ADWM is polling strongly, though it's only the early stages now. Twilight and The Electric Co. are my clear favourites on Boy, but ADWM has a good claim to third.

A Day Without Me is so damn good. Best suicide song ever? :drool:

I had to vote for "Twilight"....I like the rustier b-side version that was released way before the album one which is too polished and a little dull.

BigMacPhisto said:
I had to vote for "Twilight"....I like the rustier b-side version that was released way before the album one which is too polished and a little dull.

... which makes you unique in the history of the U2 fandom.

I have to admit, the Vertigo tour made me like An Cat Dubh/Into the Heart more than I used to.

I like A Day Without Me, just not as much as the other songs here.

Stories for Boys by a good margin here. It's good, but all the others are much better.

Twilight is the best track on the album.

Back
Top Bottom