RED (WIRE) - Video clip of a new Christmas U2 song (11/30/08)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats the "Stand By Me" special? :scratch:

extra.jpg

It is the "Extra" that came with the first issue of Redwire. (They said we would always get something extra with each issue) This is a video of artist all over the world performing Stand By Me. Most are street performers, and it includes everyone from a drum group of Zuni Indians, musicians in the Netherlands, France, New Orleans, Brazil, a cellist in Russia, many artist from Africa and more. They spliced together short clips of all these artists to form one music video of the song. :up:

extra.jpg

It is the "Extra" that came with the first issue of Redwire. (They said we would always get something extra with each issue) This is a video of artist all over the world performing Stand By Me. Most are street performers, and it includes everyone from a drum group of Zuni Indians, musicians in the Netherlands, France, New Orleans, Brazil, a cellist in Russia, many artist from Africa and more. They spliced together short clips of all these artists to form one music video of the song. :up:

Oh, cool,
Thanks Comet, :)
the other posts made me think it was U2 tho :doh:

Has Dylans song for RedWire shown up yet? :hyper:
I subscribed for the 2 free issues but I still havent heard anything, :shrug:

Oh, cool,
Thanks Comet, :)
the other posts made me think it was U2 tho :doh:

Has Dylans song for RedWire shown up yet? :hyper:
I subscribed for the 2 free issues but I still havent heard anything, :shrug:

So far the only 2 songs released are from Jay Z and Jenny Lewis. They were the first artists in issue #1. So far only 1 issue released as far as we can see so they seem to still be working the bugs out. As far as your free issues you might want to go back and resign up? I think everyone by now should be able to have the first issue, as far as I know but I could be wrong. I also noticed that all the vids we could watch on the red.msn.com page are gone except for a few, including U2's which is still there.

I also noticed that all the vids we could watch on the red.msn.com page are gone except for a few, including U2's which is still there.

Actually, the U2 video is BACK!

Last week only the Jay-Z and Jennie Lewis videos were available on the MSN page, so I think this might be a good indicator that the U2 track is going to be in issue #2. :dancing:

Yep. They have The Killers vid back up on MSN as well. Makes sense to get the two Christmas songs out before Christmas.

Edit: Just noticed that if you click on the U2 vid, the captions reads: Subscribe to (RED)WIRE by 12/28 to get the exclusive release of U2's new song, Greg Lake's "I Believe In Father Christmas."

Come on, post that sucker...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom