Rate the Song: Stuck in a Moment You Can't Get Out Of

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Stuck

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thank goodness you're here to restore the balance!

Nick is the Anakin Skywalker of Interference!

This must be the part of his character arc where he betrays all that is good, starts murdering children, etc.

Looking forward to the day he comes to his senses, returns to the light side, and throws Emperor McGuinne$$ into the reactor core.

Nick is the Anakin Skywalker of Interference!

This must be the part of his character arc where he betrays all that is good, starts murdering children, etc.

Looking forward to the day he comes to his senses, returns to the light side, and throws Emperor McGuinne$$ into the reactor core.

Actually, I'm the Han Solo of Interference.

Which would make you Greedo.

Abed is Han Solo.

tumblr_ll4653vlCP1qcetz3o1_500.jpg

Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government.

I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

Oh, what a giveaway! Did you hear that? Did you hear that, eh? That's what I'm on about! Did you see him repressing me? You saw him, Didn't you? Come and see the violence inherent in the system. Help! Help! I'm being repressed!

No, no - Lucas says we're all wrong, Han Solo shot first. I maintain that Laz, as Greedo, shot first. ;)

No, no - Lucas says we're all wrong, Han Solo shot first. I maintain that Laz, as Greedo, shot first. ;)

No...no...Lucas says Greedo shot first (even though, in the original, Han clearly shot first). Lucas claims he didn't want Han to appear "cold blooded". But we all know Han shot first. Space pirates are supposed to be cold blooded. Greedo only shoots first in the "remastered" version. :)

Oh, cool, it's the slow time here, and I'd LOVE it if all the song ratings threads devolved into Star Wars arguments!

I'll give it a 7. Maybe 8 for the (studio) acoustic. It's not a song I'd ever call restrained, but next to Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own, it's downright subtle. Still can't help but think how much better it would be if they used a freaking REAL horn section instead of that synth crap.

Back
Top Bottom