Rate the Song Series: Take You Down

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rate Take You Down

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm tempted to give it a ten, but I don't really think it's a ten quality-wise... just an epic look into U2 songwriting.

Excellent out-take, easily the best of the Axtung Beibi stuff. 9. I listen to this more than most stuff on Achtung itself nowadays.

Can't give this more than a 4. Chances Away, Blow Yer House Down and Take Today are substantially better!

Well you should've spoken up when we discussed it, rather than grizzling now.

We've done Trevor, Silver Lining, etc., we'll do Always as well as Beautiful Day, we're doing the early and late Sweetest Things and Slow Dancings separately ... Take You Down is more different to any other songs than all those I've just listed. I don't see your problem.

I don't see your problem.

That's likely because I don't have a problem. I'm expressing an opinion. That's all. I suppose it's my fault for coming late to the party, but I'm still trying to figure out at what point I should be making suggestions for future inclusions if the master list is (apparently?) closed (unless I read that explanation wrong Irishteen).

The inclusion of Take You Down is however a good sign that I likely don't need to compile a list of outtakes from recent years that I'd like to vote on, they're likely already on the list. :up:

That's likely because I don't have a problem. I'm expressing an opinion. That's all. I suppose it's my fault for coming late to the party, but I'm still trying to figure out at what point I should be making suggestions for future inclusions if the master list is (apparently?) closed (unless I read that explanation wrong Irishteen).

The masterlist for remixes is closed the second the round for that song is up, I was requested to do this, Lady With the Spinning Head (Extended Dance) and some other outtake can't remember right now so they'll be up. Anything excluding a remix or alt version is technically still possible to add in until the round for the album is over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom