Rate the Song Series: 11 O Clock Tick Tock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rate 11 O Clock Tick Tock

Votes: 6 23.1%

Votes: 6 23.1%

Votes: 5 19.2%

Votes: 5 19.2%

Votes: 3 11.5%

Votes: 1 3.8%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Was the single version not available on youtube? Because that live version is misleading; the song is pretty weak in the studio. I gave it a 7, but 6 is probably more accurate.

10. The studio version gets a six, but the live gets way past a 10, it'd get 20 if I could give that; it's what got me into U2. So the average is definitely 10.

LM, it was clarified in an earlier thread that we can take live versions into account as well if we want. Though I'd suggest perhaps that should be mentioned in the original post?

6, not that crazy about the tune compared with many other U2 tunes, still enjoyable though...

I gave it a 5. Can't believe I missed an cat dubh/into the heart, I love that (but mainly into the heart).

11 oclock is ok, but the title puts me off

It's also what really got me into U2 also. It's a seminal live song and still my alltime favorite for what it means to me!!!!!

Even though Edge has done some great guitar work , the guitaring in this and Electric Co will always always be the defining guitar sound that the Edge created. It may have changed over the years but that chiming guitar still gives me the chills even twenty five something years later!!! :bow::zen:

10. The studio version gets a six, but the live gets way past a 10, it'd get 20 if I could give that; it's what got me into U2. So the average is definitely 10.

LM, it was clarified in an earlier thread that we can take live versions into account as well if we want. Though I'd suggest perhaps that should be mentioned in the original post?

Back
Top Bottom