Post here if you're still holding out for the album

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Have you listend to the 30sec clips of the whole album?

• Yes, I couldnt wait!

Votes: 198 57.4%
  • No, I wait till the whole album is leaked

Votes: 33 9.6%
  • No, I wait till the whole album is released

Votes: 114 33.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Utoo

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Those of us who are avoiding beachclips, WalMartclips, and whatever else---make your presence known! I think we're all going to need to support each other in this trying time....

:grouphug:

I was going to, I was even avoiding this part of the forum until Salome told me earlier about the clips being up. I thought I could wait but I'm going to have to go listen now...

I'm holding out...no beach clips, no walmart clips. Why listen to poor quality snippets of songs we'll all hear in about 3 weeks?

I want to take in the new album as a whole in high quality through headphones.

See my sig. That should say it all.

And resisting WalMart? Easy as pie. Now if it were Target? Couldn't resist. I'm a sucker for Target. ;)

30 second clips are dumb, i dont have any desire to listen to them

After listening to the clips I feel I should have held out. The songs sound so good that I want to hear the whole songs even more now.

I was tempeded by beachclips... ..I resisted
I am tempted by 30sec clips... I will resist

However I'm addicted to GOYB video and I need a daily dose of reviews!!!!!:hyper::hyper::hyper:

I haven't listened to the Wal-Mart clips yet, but I just found out about them less than five minutes ago. I don't intend to give in. I'll just read what everyone else says about them for now.

It's only 24 days until the album comes out.

Yeah I've read plenty of reviews but haven't listened to any of the clips yet... I came around to U2 around the time of the Bomb so I didn't hear any leaks last time, and it was nice to hear the album from start to finish.

I didn't even know there were any Walmart clips. :lol:

I'm pretty good at ignoring clips because I much prefer to listen new albums completely fresh. It's just a better experience.

I went to see the Pink Panther 2 last night and it cracked me up. The only problem was that I showed the trailer to so many people that I had already seen bits of some of the funny parts over and over which made it...not as funny.

When I first saw that there was 30 second clips I listened to the clip of NLOTH, Breathe, and Crazy Tonight. They sounded great :love:. But now I've decided I will resist listening to ANY clips that come out until I have the album in my hands on March 3rd. I don't want to "ruin the funny parts" like I did with the Pink Panther.

HANG IN THERE! :up:

I'm holding out, unless the album is leaked in really high quality, full length clips. Then I might be temped to download. Otherwise, I'm waiting for March 3rd. :)

I am hanging on, you are all that's left to hold on to. If there is any song on the new album just as good as this song I'll be on the moon:hyper:. Joshua Tree, baby. What a night, what a show:applaud:.

I caved in on the beach clips, but I'm not listening to 30 sec clips. It'll either make me not think about anything else for the next 3+ weeks or won't make the experience as good when listening to the whole thing.

I've only listened to GOYB. I don't want to ruin it for myself - and I also don't want to have to brave these forums when it DOES leak fully in order to get a link! I requested the 30-sec clips but I'm actually not gonna listen to them. I can't be tempted by the wal-mart site as my comp is too old to run Flash Player 9 :up:

I caved in on the beach clips, but I'm not listening to 30 sec clips. It'll either make me not think about anything else for the next 3+ weeks or won't make the experience as good when listening to the whole thing.

I second that :wave:

I listened to all the clips save for the first and last track, so when I actually hear the album it will begin and end with something fresh.

I will not download any leaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom