ONE STOP SHOPPING FOR ALL YOUR INTERFERENCE NEEDS!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryMullen's POPAngel

Blue Crack Distributor
I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Seems like there have been multiple threads here begun the last day or so on the same subjects. I think, in making things easier on both the mods and the members of this forum, we could try and consider other's threads first before posting our own. Just in the name of chaos control, guys...not trying to be a bitch or anything, just hear me out OK?

Thanks.
smile.gif

------------------
And in our world of plenty
We can spread a smile of joy
Throw your arms around the world
At Christmas time

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:
It will be my only Christmas wish this year.

LIAR! I know what you want for Christmas already! Crap...that's what I want too!

mad.gif

------------------
You will believe in me
And I can never be ignored

Wait, what did you say again??

------------------
Such a nice day
Let it go...

yeah, they should edit that "attn" post @ the top of the page that sez "before you post here..." to also say "try reading some posts first!"
tongue.gif

------------------
another lonely night ahead for me now buried in the darkening day, that lingers on and drags me down...
ME!

This is what I said, my Lemon Sister:

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:
Seems like there have been multiple threads here begun the last day or so on the same subjects. I think, in making things easier on both the mods and the members of this forum, we could try and consider other's threads first before posting our own. Just in the name of chaos control, guys...not trying to be a bitch or anything, just hear me out OK?

Thanks.
smile.gif

Sorry, my smart ass-ness was running rampant last night!

------------------
Such a nice day
Let it go...

Back
Top Bottom