Okay, Seriously, WHEN THE HELL WILL IT LEAK? (Part 5)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, rough translation:

The new album has already leaked and it's on the torrents networks.

I'm not gonna be a hypocrite, I'm already downloading it, but I'm obviously going to buy the original too. I'm way too curious...

Everybody knows that the musical industry is failing. Those who say that they don't download music from the Internet are lying.

Soon the record companies will be over...The artists will sell their music directly through their websites or will release free music on the internet and will earn money with the shows.

After I'm done, I will make a review.

Best,

João Paulo

sounds like this guy just saw the torrents on mininova. sorry, but i don't think this thing is leaking till later next week.

sounds like this guy just saw the torrents on mininova. sorry, but i don't think this thing is leaking till later next week.

I agree with that. When I saw his post I got a bit excited...should have waited to balance it all and realise he was naive to believe in the fake torrents that are all over the web.

I have a copy of the album in my hands right now. I am having a moral dilemma of whether or not to upload. It is everything it has been hyped up as....and more.

APRIL FOOLS! Oops, it's Valentines day, my mistake. Happy V-day everyone.

i still think it can leak at any moment, really. irish radio have been given the okay to play full tracks off the album on the 19th? makes sense for this to be in conjunction with an expected leak, IMO.

i still think it can leak at any moment, really. irish radio have been given the okay to play full tracks off the album on the 19th? makes sense for this to be in conjunction with an expected leak, IMO.

is that for sure on the 19th?

is that for sure on the 19th?

i guess i shouldn't believe everything i read on the internets :wink: but i think it's somewhere in between all the leak puns in the previous thread. either way, that's pretty feasible...that somewhat goes along with the rough/brutal translation that U2.com were going to stream the album etc.

i guess i shouldn't believe everything i read on the internets :wink: but i think it's somewhere in between all the leak puns in the previous thread. either way, that's pretty feasible...that somewhat goes along with the rough/brutal translation that U2.com were going to stream the album etc.

very true. well, at least then if it doesn't leak before the 19th, we'll hear a new track or two next week for sure.

very true. well, at least then if it doesn't leak before the 19th, we'll hear a new track or two next week for sure.

i still think that we'll have it by the end of the weekend. maybe i'm just too optimistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom