njf77 read this

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Achtung Zooropa

The Fly
hey, i noticed that you are from Fort Myers. i am also from fort myers, although i moved just recently to Orlando for college. i was wondering what part of fort myers you lived in. it's great to have a fellow interferencer from my home. take it easy. and sorry to the rest of you people who had to come in here and look at this off topic post because you're curious little buggers.

------------------
"I swore to my father I'd never do hamster-style again."

"looking for the sound thats gonna drown out the world
looking for the father of my two little girls
got the swing go the sway got my straw in lemonade
looking for the face i had before the world was made." - MOFO

I live in Tally, not too far from you all.

biggrin.gif

hey, thats not far at all. see, with all these fans in florida U2 should have come back on the 3rd leg. :0) oh well, we get a bum rap for everything...presidential elections, terrorist hideouts, and even being lousy fans. we can't win.

------------------
"I swore to my father I'd never do hamster-style again."

"looking for the sound thats gonna drown out the world
looking for the father of my two little girls
got the swing go the sway got my straw in lemonade
looking for the face i had before the world was made." - MOFO

Amen to that! I was shocked they didn't add any SouthEast dates to the 3rd leg! You would think that they would have added another Atlanta gig at least - c'est la vie, I suppose.

Florida really has taken a pounding this year. I lived thru the election circus with CNN in our faces all the time here in Tally -
and with current "problems" I worry about our safety with old Jebby in office. *sigh*

Nice to meet a fellow Florida U2 fan! Hola!

Actually, I just moved from Cape Coral a month ago over to Fort Myers. I live in Gateway out by the airport. That's cool that you are from the area. I've lived in Cape Coral almost my whole life. Where did you graduate from? Oh well, if you wanna keep this off the boards, E mail me...njf77@hotmail.com

------------------
Nate

"Ready for the shuffle
Ready for the deal
Ready to let go of the steering wheel
I'm ready
Ready for the crush"

-Zoo Station

Back
Top Bottom