my butt hurts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
your a weirdo and a clutz.

but its ok, we still love you and want to make out adjacent to you or on you not with you. dont get any stupid ideas.

you sick freak.

------------------
-death bear

I bang my knees on my desk at work all the time.

BLARG
mad.gif

-------------------
Klutzs are people too. ?

Originally posted by zooropamanda:
who are you calling a sick freak, creature who eats blood cookies?!!!?!?!?!?!?!

ahhh... touche..

well this is the end of quano. it was kinda fun, though i must say it was a pain in the pass typing in so that is why i never used it more until now.

------------------
-death bear

R.I.P. Quano Abidjii-Achibi

001006_deathbear.jpg

The final deathbear persona besides the original, Zoomerang96.

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

[This message has been edited by Calluna (edited 10-23-2001).]

Now why can't there be more threads talking about this chickie's arse? I mean, damned if we really got something better to talk about. Come on, love, let's hear some more. Unless it hurts, in which case, only tell me.

------------------
Reporter: Can you sum up Oasis in one word?
Me: ME!

of course you're a clutz za...you're all upside down down their down under
biggrin.gif
confused.gif
biggrin.gif
confused.gif

hehehehehheh....*sigh*

my humor is not what it used to be
wink.gif

------------------
I can't change the world, but I can change the world in me.

Well, it seems like every night while in bed I seem to have that "falling" sensation. Is that some kind of foreshadowing of my impending doom, or am I just pretend-clumsy? Otherwise I'm not nearly as clumsy as I used to be.

------------------
Change is the only constant

noel go bang your head on a guitar
but it does still hurt
:/

popsicle where u been? obviously not comedian school.

you are noel could be friends. hes from that group called oasis youre always whining about..

I'm a terrible klutz - always bumping into things etc... I have witnesses here that saw me literally go airborne in chicago when I trip on a wire in the hotel room. I was sore for two days afterwards!

------------------
"Edge, it's you she wants...it's you!...I know him! He's in my band!" Bono - Zoo Boston, 1992
- Kathleen -

that sounds painfull

buttylicious

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

My speciality is hitting edges of walls with my elbow...or hitting my head against the balcony-it's just low enough, so when i stand up, i usually forget to take a step aside and ... BANG!

------------------
"That's why i still love playing live in a rock'n'roll band. There's just this feeling of this thing could just about do anything..." - Edge

"Something inside said this could be everything in your life." - Bono

"U2 as a band does things no one else can do. I think that is a very powerful thing." - Larry

"Adam believed in the band before anyone did." - Bono

I'm a horrible clutz!! I'm surprised I've made it this far in life without killing myself.

When my fiance' was my boyfriend and he found out that I'm really into horses, His first reaction was, "How have you survived? You're such a clutz!!" He still worries about me when I ride...oh well...

I'll keep bumping through life...
smile.gif

------------------
"Midnight is where the day begins..."

I'm the biggest clutz in the world but ever since I got into college it seems like me and my roommate will share our injuries. One day I'll get hurt the next day will be her.

Like yesterday she fell down the stairs. Today I was biking through a narrow strip that's surround by huge metal chains (like the ones you see in docks) and a couple in front of me was walking really slowly. Outta of respect instead of yelling for them to get outta of my way I slow down hoping they would notice. By the time they did I had lost all momentum and ended falling into the chain. I now have a bruise 4 inches in diameter on the side of my tigh.

The other memorable one was me accidently kicking my safe and ending up with a huge bump on top of my foot. And the next day my roomie tripping on the sidewalk while making fun of the way one of her friends run. She ended up with a huge cut right at her foot's joint, it stung so much she could hardly bend it.

I could go on and on but I think you guys get the idea. And suddenly running into your bed wasn't so bad now was it?

za, whaddya mean where have i been? where have YOU been? I've been here the whole time, chasing ants and playing in the rain. i really must dawdle on over to the corner one of these days. its been too long.

and remember, there are three things that are certain in life:

my humor may not be much, but its mine

u2 is the greatest band of all time

oasis is an amazing band, and no, i don't "whine" about them. its impossible to whine about such a great group.

so stop letting your butt hurt za. next time, dont walk into things
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
I can't change the world, but I can change the world in me.

I cracked my elbow on a towel rack Monday, and it is still throbbin' with pain.
frown.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Aww popsicle..
i was teasin, i love you humour matey
and my oasis references were merely to stir mr gallagher into getting ticked off again hehe

zoomer tell me about it, i lose everything and if i put it somewhere safe, dont count on finding it ever again
rolleyes.gif

Originally posted by martha:
My bruises on my legs are my summer tan.

LOL - martha I can't wait to meet you in Vegas and compare notes!
biggrin.gif

------------------
VIVA LAS VEGAS!

DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS [No thanks to Propaganda - BLAH!]

Thanks for spending your hard earned cash on a rock show. ~ Bono, Houston, 4-2-01

My butt is so sweet, it hurts just to own it. Fine ham abounds people! But other than that oh yeah I'm a huge klutz, I have a tendancy to kick things over or kick into things. I have spilled more red wine on my damn white carpet then I care to remember. Sometimes I feel like God is teasing me, like he teased Moses in the desert.

------------------
Please repeat the message, it's the music that we choose.

I have a big bruise on my leg from banging my shin against a coffee table at my friend's. And we weren't even doing anything (that came later
biggrin.gif
).

Originally posted by zooropamanda:
i walked into the side of the bed

i am a clutz

anyone else around here a clutz?

*waits for this to be moved*
go ahead moddies, i need all the help i can get

why don't you get yourself a butt massage??

LOL!!

I walk into walls ALL the time!!

smile.gif

------------------
Here's to the few who forgive what you do
and the fewer who don't even care
--Leonard Cohen

Back
Top Bottom