My "ACROBAT" videoclip

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
After all this appreciation I'm already thinking about something new :)

Have a great New Year's Eve party!

I'd show you my idea for MERCY... but I don't have footage... and I would really need some good drawing techniques... :(

pepokiss said:
I'd show you my idea for MERCY... but I don't have footage... and I would really need some good drawing techniques... :(

Haven't checked this post for a while because I thought there was no reply. Anyway, I would really like to hear your Mercy idea, since I love this song. Still don't know how "Yahweh" or "One Step Closer" got onto HTDAAB and Mercy didn't.

Anyway for anyone who is interested, here's another link for ACROBAT in way better quality than the one on YouTube:
http://www. .com/?d=SY3TPG2H
(put "m e g a u p l o a d" between the dots (without spaces between the letters)

bonocomet said:
Wow that was awesome! Thank you. I'd love to see more of your work! :love:

Much appreciated :) Thank you very much.

P.S. Workin' on 2 new videos now ;)

That was one of the best compilation/tribute vids I have ever seen. That kills anything that was officially released (although the footage was from officially released video).

That must have taken a lot of effort, but what an effort.

WELL DONE!!!

...when i first met you girl yo had fire in your soul...
...what happend to your face of melting snow....
...now it looks like this!...
:
:
...and I can love, and I can love...
...and I know that the tide is turning 'round...
...so don't let the bastards grind you down...

this song is so amazing and unbelievable and your video is just great, i have to say it again. respect!
ACROBAT imo still is U2s most defining song...:bow:

Well, all of your comments are sooooo motivating for me. Couple days ago when I was listening to this one particular (U2) song this IDEA came to my head. I dropped for now work on videos I told you about to make this new one. There will be so many clips and cuts included, but it HAS to work out as it did in my head when I was listening that song. I won't tell you which one it is, it's gonna be a surprise. I want you to be blown away ;] PLEASE STAND BY :) And once again thanks for such a reception - "Acrobat" rose bar higher for me but with this new, upcoming clip I'll try to overpass (that's the word?) it.

In the meantime, finally I found this wonderful broadcast website - Brightcove. Sound is worse than on YouTube but video quality is almost like DivX.
Once again - Acrobat
http://www.brightcove.com/title.jsp?title=712988270

bonocomet said:
"surpass" maybe? :hmm:

Can't wait!

Well, now I can officialy anounce that my new video is coming pretty soon :)
Do you like song called "Zooropa"? :>

Greets

Well, I hope it means yes :D
I cut the intro, to kinda get away from political meaning of this song and create a video from not only U2 videos but movies (non-u2 related) also. Zooropa is such a multidimensional song for me that I wanted video to be chaotic but with so many different interpretations at the same time. I want this video to be perfect but on the other side I can't wait to hear your thoughts, good or bad. Enough said for now :). Look up for new topic here this week, I believe :)

sorry for OT but last time we've... spoken here, bonocomet, you had like 2000 posts and now you've got over 14000 :D Congrats ;)

Yes, really. I remember, I'm your post counter stalker haha ;) Why this would be a bad thing? :)

I finally came to conclusion that "connectin' two most creative eras - Zoo and Popmart" isn't workin' for Acrobat, so new, revisited (with 98% of ZooTV era shots) version of video for this song will be here before next weekend :) Stay tuned!

Back
Top Bottom