MERGED-->U2.com HAS THE OFFICIAL SOMETIMES VIDEO!!!+I know I know... again again...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I expected a lot more for the "SIIIIIIIIING" part... but great video

Highlights:

- Bono hitting a wrong note in the "stuff" part
- In the "just got to let to you know", I think he's crying

Night and Day... :drool:

I'm not a big fan of the Please video. It just doesn't feel right to me. I do love the "If God Will Send His Angels" video, however. I feel the video for Sometimes is easily their best video sinse Stay.

Who noticed the "ONE" moment?... going into the second chorus...after "alone", BONO looks at the camera, like he did on the ONE video

I liked the looks, there was:

Pop Mart Bono
One Bono
Red shirted McPhisto Bono :wink:

great video. i like the bits where Bono is in the bedroom. you don't get to see much but i think the fact that he doesn't have his sunglasses on in that bit makes the video a lot more human and poignant.

Yeah, the glasses thing hit me too, i think because we havent seen him without them for so long, its gives us that reminiscent (cant spell)feeling, thats needed in that scene

I think this might be my first thread to get over 75 replies.:wink:

Oh wait, then again, there was the one about ATYCLB. I'm sure that got all the trolls awake.:huh:

If the link isn't working, make sure to copy/paste the link into your address bar. Once you've done that, remove the spaces I added in the address.

Gorman this is for you! :wink: :)
pic118vn.jpg

Hey Gorman, as always, thanks for the link. I couldn't get the U2.com video to get past the first two lines. It's probably a firewall issue with work. But Batman has saved the day!

I really love that backdrop in the Gaiety Theatre. It was weird that they did not close up on Bono's face during siiiiiing. Excellent video!

:up:

It seems the most recent YSI link no longer works. Though I'm not that fussed as I can watch it on U2.com.

Back
Top Bottom