MERGED ---> OzRAGE- U2 treat tomorrow + U2 Special On Rage Australia Saturday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cass

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
OzRAGE- U2 treat tomorrow.

I just checked the Rage playlist. I was thinking tomorrow night gets off to a very fine start...
Saturday 16 November 2002
11:38pm More Than A Woman - THE BEE GEES Polydor
Dancing Queen - ABBA Polydor
Jealous Guy - JOHN LENNON EMI
Never Tear Us Apart - INXS Warner
Come Together - SPIRITUALIZED BMG

I often think what great taste the programmers have, and they proved it with THIS!!!

2:30am Echoes - Part 1 - PINK FLOYD - from the video 'Live At Pompeii' Universal
Another Morning Stoner - ...AND YOU WILL KNOW US BY THE TRAIL OF DEAD Universal
Relative Ways - ...AND YOU WILL KNOW US BY THE TRAIL OF DEAD Universal
Electrical Storm - U2 Universal
Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of - U2 Universal

3:00am Sweetest Thing - U2 Mercury
Beautiful Day - U2 Universal
Even Better Than The Real Thing - U2 Polydor
Wild Horses - U2 Mercury
Lemon - U2 Mercury
Numb - U2 Mercury
Stay (Far Away, So Close) - U2 Mercury

3:30am Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me - U2 Warner
Discotheque - U2 Mercury
Night & Day - U2 Mercury
Staring At The Sun - U2 Mercury
Mysterious Ways - U2 Mercury
One - U2 Polydor

:dance: :heart: :dance:
perfect We had already planned for a night of :crazy: :drunk: :dance: :combust:
woohooo U2 :bow:

a friend of the ABC....rage, r-r-r-r-r-aaaaaaaaaaaaaage. And yes I am going to watch it "live". Because of our solar-powered house , i can'r set the timer on the video. it's a case of pace yourself and burn the midnight oil.....or miss out. ES is #26 btw.
If you wear................that velvet dressssssssssssssssssss.
yes ....i'm excited.

i was lucky to get a much more comprehensive U2 marathon a couple of years ago on rage which went from about 3 1/2 hrs after it followed a comprehensive radiohead marathon

unfortunately that night i was all sung out on radiohead well before the U2 marathon had started

Re: OzRAGE- U2 treat tomorrow.

cass said:
Electrical Storm - U2 Universal
Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of - U2 Universal

3:00am Sweetest Thing - U2 Mercury
Beautiful Day - U2 Universal
Even Better Than The Real Thing - U2 Polydor
Wild Horses - U2 Mercury
Lemon - U2 Mercury
Numb - U2 Mercury
Stay (Far Away, So Close) - U2 Mercury

3:30am Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me - U2 Warner
Discotheque - U2 Mercury
Night & Day - U2 Mercury
Staring At The Sun - U2 Mercury
Mysterious Ways - U2 Mercury
One - U2 Polydor
Judging by the overwealming requests for a U2 Special in the guestbook http://www.abc.net.au/cgi-bin/guestlst/guestbook.pl?rage they must have caved in.

I don't think a mere "selection" of U2 songs counts. Put on a damn special! I already got 99% of those videos off Kazaa anyway...

all shall be revealed in the fullness of time

I have been praying that one day, one day,
U2 will program RAGE. I think the choice of clips and artists gives quite an insight into someone's musical development.
NARELLE...if you read this...PLEASE!!!!they don't have to appear, They could email the list of songs and some information about their choices**cass has it ALL worked out already**
Tonight's selection is being programmed by
"they will know us by the trail of out dead"
MyQ?
Do they only have 2 film clips?Or are they HUGE U2 fans and have given the slot to the masters?
I have lived long enough to see 2 xU2 specials free to air from the ABC. The ABC LOVES U2, imho. Gosh one I remember with mixed feelings, on the road with the band, stuck in a motel room, surrounded by Harleys...thank heavens U2 was on TV. I hid out in the room clutching u2:madspit: :eyebrow: :madspit: Harleys' are too noisy imho.(don't tell Larry I said that...k?)

I have written in the RAGE guestbook,a longgggggggg time ago.I think it is a good selection tonight. If someone was to stumble upon U2 fro the first time tonight on RAGE ...I think they will be suitably impressed. Simple pleasures...U2.
I saw electrical storm this morning..what a good clip.
My fave clip at the moment is Kaseys' "If I were You" I defy anyone to watch that and not have a great big :) on their face.
I love music film clips...a great part of the music industry imho.:yes: :wave:
cheers:drool: musiclovers

saturday Night fever...literally, Murphy and his misreable law

My old man gets a Saturday night off, U2 are on Rage...he gets the bug that's been going around, muscle ache and fever:( to quote Victor Meldrew"I don't believe it!"
But no way was I going to bed until I heard/saw a song called Bonita Applebum...I do believe those boys from "Trail of dead"(or whatever they are called) were pulling out legs. He said that song always makes him"feel like clicking his heels together and buying someone flowers" and as for Princess Superstar... I lasted till Public Enemy and seeing them made me feel old, so I went to bed. Missed soem good songs:sad: It git much MUCH better later on..Bjork, led Zep, Sinead.....and of course. Can someone tell me, did "trail of Dead" program the U2 songs? what did they have to say about U2?
so no mad dancing, no boogie fever, just a fever...
Gee going from John Lennon to INXS was a big heart jolt..just beautiful.
Narelle Gee has/does a great job.
RAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEE:wave:

Back
Top Bottom