MERGED-->I give you Vertigo + VERTIGO is here!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is so...fucking...brilliant. What a thing to come back to after a long day at school! THIS SONG FUCKING ROCKS!

I really love this song - now that the shock of actually hearing the osng is starting to wear off I'm listening to the song for what it is -It's just a great rock and roll song - damn they are tight - the edge is on fire - i just love it, I love the attitude of the song, I just love the song - quite a step from BD so I'm sure that some might not feel its as good - my opinion - its way better

For those who are abstaining from new songs, what does the song sound like?

Is it Edge-driven, lots of guitar like they described the album? Anything like their other songs from the past?

Now that I've listened to it a few times, I have to say that I really like the song, but I don't love it. It's probably the best 1st single since AB. Of course, nothing can live up to hype of 4 years waiting for a real new U2 song.

Very guitar-oriented song, I think the guitar sound sounds most like the main riff of Hold Me Thrill Kiss Me Kill, but the song sounds different for U2.

Yes, it does remind me of Jet (guitar wise) I know you didn't want to hear that

Last edited:
U2girl said:

Is it Edge-driven, lots of guitar like they described the album?

Hell, Edge is fucking amazing in this. FUCKING AMAZING. No solo, but it's still...OMG, I LOVE EDGE.

U2girl said:
For those who are abstaining from new songs, what does the song sound like?

Is it Edge-driven, lots of guitar like they described the album? Anything like their other songs from the past?

EXTREMELY guitar-driven, IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom