MERGED--> ESPN.COM has ABOY Streaming Video in Full!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! + U2 video at hal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I liked the video a lot simple and direct and shows the passion of U2 fans!

U2 stops the traffic! really cool video. I hope it will be shown in Europe as third single

Good video. Simply good, as it is "Streets" over again... I am not a big fan of repeating past concepts that much. I don't love it.

Mediocre song. Even the video does not make me like it much more than the CD.

They have to release SICKAMAYOYO quick.

ANYONE KNOW WHEN MTV or VH1 will premiere the video?!

I've been watching Vh1 all morning and they are just showing the same old videos that they always do!

Thanks!

bort269 said:
Vh1 just played the video!!

It's SO MUCH BETTER ON THE BIG SCREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh man, I can't wait to see it. I've been wanting to see it on TV since I got a taste of it yesterday on the 3x3 window.

I like this video better than Streets, even though I like Streets as a song a lot better.

I didn't catch it on VH1. bummer. But ESPN has been replaying it ever hour just before the hour. :cool: I want to see the real thing however, without the football snippets in it. Even though I did record this version. I thought it was great!! :yes:

This is rmobhz's file. Thanks you so much, rmobhz!

U2Literary [dot] com [slash] Public

Is there anywhere else to view it? ESPN.com isn't working for me and the link that was provided to download it doesn't work anymore. Thanks.

u2rose said:
This is rmobhz's file. Thanks you so much, rmobhz!

U2Literary [dot] com [slash] Public

The above *is* a link and it works, I just checked it. Type the fixed URL into your browser window and then download the file called "Because of You" however you download files off the internet in your operating system.

It was just played on Much More Music here in Canada and on Much Music as well! Good to see a new video and I think it looks much better on a real TV set.

Thank you so much for the link!
I just watched it.
A little bit scary to see them on a moving truck, but love it! :wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom