Mercy and Miricale Drug

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
namkcuR said:

Miracle Drug is your all-time favorite U2 song?

*bites tongue*

Yes, MD is my fav U2 song.

If Miracle Drug is your favourite U2 song, wouldn't that mean that you don't like any U2 song better than Miracle Drug?

Nevermind my statement there. Sometimes it's fun to just post nonsense. :wink: I really like Mercy, but I'm not sure where it fits into my Top 20 or whatever.

inmyplace13 said:
Yeah, the first time I heard Mercy I thought it was Miracle Drug. What's with U2? They do this all the time, having two songs that sound the same.

Running to Stand Still - Mofo

Zoo Station - Sunday Bloody Sunday

One Step Closer - Elevation

The Wanderer - I Will Follow

Why do all their songs sound the exact same? This band really sucks. :down:

OMG you are so right, now that I think about it Your Blue Room is clearly a ripoff of Street Mission. In fact, every U2 song is a ripoff of Street Mission. They wrote one song and then they played it for 25 years :mad:

discothequeLP - yeah some of the guitar parts are similar, it is true. which is why they could *possibly* have the same root song... but that's about it, I mean the song structure itself is way different.

The outtakes of HTDAAB went together much better than the current tracks do...

AtomicBono said:

discothequeLP - yeah some of the guitar parts are similar, it is true. which is why they could *possibly* have the same root song... but that's about it, I mean the song structure itself is way different.

hmm. . .

Mercy -- intro, verse, chorus, verse, chorus, bridge, chorus, outro

Miracle Drug-- intro, verse, chorus, verse, chorus, bridge, chorus, outro

looks the same to me

Back
Top Bottom