Magnificent Appreciation Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Really? We're going to start this already?

I think appreciation threads should be like wine, you should have to let them(the song) age before opening...

I appreciate the 45 seconds we've heard of magnificent, as well as Beach Clip #4!

Here's to hoping the whole song is as great as these things have led us to believe!

Really? We're going to start this already?

I think appreciation threads should be like wine, you should have to let them(the song) age before opening...

I agree!!! I remember in 2004 when almost everyone was raving about the beach clip for Miracle Drug. I love that song even now but I don't see much talk about that song or much positive talk around here about the last album, which I also like!

I'm going to start an appreciation thread of this thread.

Seriously, best FUCKING THREAD EVER.

*appreciate*

Well, I do believe that the intro alone deserves an entire song. :love:

I'm going to start an appreciation thread for the opening track of the album after NLOTH. I already know it's U2's best song, guys! :happy:

I agree!!! I remember in 2004 when almost everyone was raving about the beach clip for Miracle Drug. I love that song even now but I don't see much talk about that song or much positive talk around here about the last album, which I also like!

When the album comes out this thread will be THE SHIT!!!!

You will see:wave:

I know it's not on the album
I know there's no 30 sec clip yet
I know I'll probably have to wait for "The Most Complete U2 Collection Ever" on iTunes
But I know I'm gonna love...Every Breaking Wave

let's sit back and...*appreciate*

Back
Top Bottom