Magazines Currently Featuring U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
Dear all,

There's been some discussion in EYKIW about what magazines U2 are featured in currently to promote the new album, and also with new interviews, photos, etc. I wanted to create a thread so that we can have an ongoing list of such for quick reference for you. :)

(We will also create a thread about press reviews for HTDAAB when the time comes - so stay tuned!)

Magazines Currently Featuring U2

-Rolling Stone (cover) http://www.interference.com/u2106672/index.html
-SPIN (December cover)
-Q Magazine (cover)
-Blender (cover)
-Vanity Fair (Johnny Depp on cover)
-BlackBook (Bono on cover)
-UNCUT (Bono as The Fly on the cover)
-The Sunday Times: http://www.timesonline.co.uk/articl...1334305,00.html

Last edited:
This is a good idea. All of these U2-related reviews are going to flood out on the shelves. It'll be hard to keep track. Thanks! :up:

Magazines

I live in Japan - can anyone help me getting these mags? I have some U2 stuff for trade and I also have a Paypal account.

hot7.jpg

I don't know if it's been brought up yet or not
but I bought an Uncut Legends #3 at Borders a few weeks ago. The whole magazine was about U2! Great magazine :)

So far I have got Black Book, Q, and will pick up Vanity Fair this weekend at the grocery store. Someone let us know when the Uncut hits the US stores. Thanks for the info.

Oh fantastic!!! Thanks for putting it all here. Its good to keep track of all the magazines they are in, especially as they will be in a hell of a lot this comining months!!! :hyper:

Bono's Doll said:
So far I have got Black Book, Q, and will pick up Vanity Fair this weekend at the grocery store. Someone let us know when the Uncut hits the US stores. Thanks for the info.

Where did you find Q? Around here I've only seen last months issue.

Does anyone know when the new Blender issue comes out?

The new Rolling Stone (10/26/04) with Jon Stweart (so amazing) has some little u2 blurbs in in including a picture of Bono filming the "Vertigo" video and the back page "Hot List" has Vertigo as number one on the Rolling Stone editors' favorites

U2
Vertigo
"If this dizzingly good single is any indication, the new How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb is going to be, well, the bomb."

Bono on cover of new magazine

Not sure if anyone else had seen this. I was in Borders today and saw Bono on the cover of Blackbook Magazine. Kind of interesting (if brief) article and pictures taken by him and Helena Christiansen of each other. Also a couple of playful poems aboue each other. Talk about Bono's clothing line, Edun.

Here is the link:
http://www.blackbookmag.com/site/hp/hp.php#

Bought Q, Vanity Fair, Blender, Uncut and BlackBook all in one shot at a magazine store in Manhattan today. Man, this gets expensive, $31 for the stack! <g>

Back
Top Bottom