LP13: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
T minus 14 1/2 hrs until something, been a long time since what will hopefully be album news!!!! All the little teases over the past 5 years has been great, but nothing beats a new album and if it's a double, I think the blue crack will implode!!! Or atleast I will.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Well this sucks. I am going to be at the U2Charist all day tomorrow with no access the the internet!

My guess is it's a single also used in the new iPhone commercial, announcement of the album-as-app -- there's got to be something new a la Beyoncé to justify all this excitement, and perhaps even to justify releasing a new album in and of itself.

I bet the album has been done for months. I bet this was one reason to delay back in the Spring.

I bet they actually play 2-3 new songs.

All guesses.

Sent from

We need to have some prop bets.

O/U on time when the first person posts their email address asking for audio: 1:53. pm EDT

O/U on the time when somebody makes a separate thread enlightening us about the event: 9:15 am EDT

O/U on the amount of interferencers who call it the best lead single they've had ever: 13.5

O/U on the amount of interferencers who say U2 are done, renounce their fandom, only to post every other day, trying to convince others that the new U2 sucks: 9.5

O/U on the amount of clicks and clacks: 10.5

Well this sucks. I am going to be at the U2Charist all day tomorrow with no access the the internet!

bummer dude just have them move the U2Charist to your local mall and instead of going to the food court for lunch you can just go to FYE to get all the latest #scoops

bummer dude just have them move the U2Charist to your local mall and instead of going to the food court for lunch you can just go to FYE to get all the latest #scoops

I was planning on taking seconds of U2Communion.

O/U on time when the first person posts their email address asking for audio: 1:53. pm EDT

O/U on the time when somebody makes a separate thread enlightening us about the event: 9:15 am EDT

O/U on the amount of interferencers who call it the best lead single they've had ever: 13.5

O/U on the amount of interferencers who say U2 are done, renounce their fandom, only to post every other day, trying to convince others that the new U2 sucks: 9.5

I'm in....

Over
Over
Way over (18)
Over but thats a good line...I say 10(can I buy the hook?)
Under

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

Anybody doing any 'pass the time till U2 news with U2 stuff' things tonight?

Might watch 'From the Sky Down' myself.

Under
Under (already happened)
Over
Over
Over

Rumors have it that during the event, Bono will grab an iPhone and Siri "What is the definition of the word Relevant?" and Siri will respond "U2".

It's not another window, is it?

Also, while I'm excited that shit seems to finally be goind down, I kind of hope that if they do perform, it's just new stuff. I really, really don't want them to trot out Beautiful Day or Vertigo for the umpteen-gajillionth time.

It just always ends up feeling like "Hey, here's our new stuff, but don't forget we also had these songs that you really loved 14 and 10 years ago! So in case you hate the new stuff, you can still love these songs! (But oh my god, please just love the new stuff, okay?)"

It's not another window, is it?

Also, while I'm excited that shit seems to finally be goind down, I kind of hope that if they do perform, it's just new stuff. I really, really don't want them to trot out Beautiful Day or Vertigo for the umpteen-gajillionth time.

It just always ends up feeling like "Hey, here's our new stuff, but don't forget we also had these songs that you really loved 14 and 10 years ago! So in case you hate the new stuff, you can still love these songs! (But oh my god, please just love the new stuff, okay?)"
I'm always happy to see the band perform anything, but I completely agree.

I won't believe for sure until I know Adele's whereabouts.

Seriously, though, this is incredible. Tonight feels like Christmas Eve, except way better.

Actually, Cori. You're onto something. It would be the ultimate troll-job if U2 showed up and said absolutely nothing about new material and then performed Pride/Walk On/Vertigo.

If that ends up being the case, I expect Neil McCormick's tweet will be in relation to the sky falling, as the U2 fandom implodes.

Oh man. There is a huge part of me that wants it to go down exactly like that.

Actually, Cori. You're onto something. It would be the ultimate troll-job if U2 showed up and said absolutely nothing about new material and then performed Pride/Walk On/Vertigo.

I hope they do and mention Interference.

:drool::drool::drool:

Bono: To my friends at Interference, we're going to get lost in the music again because we want to see one more debate about "Pop".

Okay so I'm really fucking excited.

And if nothing happens will your avatar change to this?

hp3.jpg

Or if the new single is released it will turn to this?

giggle.jpg

You're reading into McCormick all wrong...they are performing "Wondow in the Skies" and "Electronical Storm" then dropping the mic.

Ha.

I wasn't fooled by that album pic earlier today, by the way. I've seen that exact import CD at a Seattle CD shop. #smugfornoreason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom