LP13: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bear-in-the-Big-Blue-House.gif
Wow, talk about a blast from the past.

Actually, McCormick is who I've been waiting for on this...he's been consistently reliable on things like this, and is genuinely plugged in.

He was the first confirm the AB non-remaster, one of the first to confirm the Superbowl commercial, and one of the people saying the record wasn't ready when everyone else was saying it would be out earlier this year. First Tweet at all on this that I've even remotely paid attention to.

It does seem strange for Apple to try and have music preloaded onto the iPhone 6... I still think U2 will most likely be demoing a new service like Beats or something of that nature. I remember Apple bringing out John Mayer to demo GarageBand one year.

It does seem strange for Apple to try and have music preloaded onto the iPhone 6... I still think U2 will most likely be demoing a new service like Beats or something of that nature. I remember Apple bringing out John Mayer to demo GarageBand one year.
I really doubt the album will be preloaded on the iPhone 6.

I like the way the article from NYT doesn't use any "maybe" or "supposedly". Instead,it confirms.

I was ready to sleep, but I think I"ll stick around just a little bit after midnight, just in case...

It's funny how this whole thing just went crazy because they shut down a bridge in Dublin. From all places in earth, the only one that is connect 95% of the time with U2 is Dublin. I wonder if We didn't heard from Julian and the shootings were some place else, we could've know anything about it

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

They are all dbags I'm sure most of those people think Miley Cyrus and Justin bieber are genius musicians. Who cares what they think! I only care about the new U2 music

You realize that criticizing another person's taste in music to get back at them for criticizing your taste in music also makes you a music dbag, right?

I am an iOS app developer and U2 is my favorite band. I'd prefer that both U2 and Apple fans not act like douchebags towards each other because I am way too excited about tomorrow :hyper:

You realize that criticizing another person's taste in music to get back at them for criticizing your taste in music also makes you a music dbag, right?

Ok I'll take the music taste criticism back! I just don't get why so much hate for a talented group like U2. Oh well I'm sure a lot of them would think I'm a dbag too so be it.

I'd expect to see a release date revealed for the album tomorrow (unless the whole album itself is the surprise).

Apple aren't the kind of company who will make a big deal of a U2 release without some sort of a firm release date and a commitment from the band to follow through. They're professionals, and an embarrassing delay from U2 would also damage Apple's credibility.

No more "we hope to have it out..." or "we're almost...". At long last, this will be concrete.

I'd expect to see a release date revealed for the album tomorrow (unless the whole album itself is the surprise).

Apple aren't the kind of company who will make a big deal of a U2 release without some sort of a firm release date and a commitment from the band to follow through. They're professionals, and an embarrassing delay from U2 would also damage Apple's credibility.

No more "we hope to have it out..." or "we're almost...". At long last, this will be concrete.

This! Yep U2 can no longer delay the album. Well they can do whatever they want but it would burn bridges with apple and be embarrassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom