Lot of album talk on U2place.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

djerdap

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Damn... I should've learn Italian in school... Anyway, there is a lot of album talk on U2place.com forum. There are even detailed descriptions of All Because of You, Vertigo and another unknown song. So, anyone who is Italian or speaks that language, translate it and post it here! PLEASE! The link is: www.u2place.com/public/forums/index.php?showtopic=2358&st=30
And the other pages too! This album expectation is killing me...

Gah Italians will come here, but from what I see, most people say Love, peace or else has a beautiful melody - various influences are mentioned (like here): Beatles, Dylan, BB King, Doors and "Angel of Harlem". I think most of the debate is on that song.

I'm not sure that there's anything really new except that middle reply on page 3 where along with Vertigo, ABOY and Love peace or else something called Inedito is named - the 4th song leak?

This, Inedito has lots of bass, melody from Bono along with Edge's guitar that lets Bono's interpretation to be dramatic. (Chorus?) is TAKE ME HOME.

Yes, maybe it means something like "untitled" as whoever heard those songs didn't know what this was called - looks like song no.4 description.

I think they are just giving their impressions of the three clips. The guy that posted the Vertigo clip actually made his first post in two weeks at U2eastlink talking about Love and Peace or else. I tried to translate and basically what i took from it is that the song is 4:40 long, and has a cool solo from edge at the end. He says it sounds quite different from anything else on the cd, but then he says that really every song is unique sounding (surprise, surprise). Also, the clip doesn't do the song justice especially with the waves.

I am a staff member of U2place..."Inedito" is for "unrealesed"

I can not judge the clips of the song because I haven't listened to them. I want to wait the release of the album to enjoy them in high quality and not low quality like the one of these clips.

Back
Top Bottom