it's New Year's Eve and I've only had 1 beer so far...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yay! *hands drinks to BC and ACRO*
biggrin.gif

My dog must be out chasing cars again. hehe

Originally posted by Calluna:
Yay another drinking party!

As soon as I saw the post count of this thread I knew z edge was involved somehow. I'm having port and bowls and champagne at midnight but the night is still young here on the west coast. I think I'm going to a club later but I haven't decided yet.

at your service, always a pleasure to mix it up somehow
smile.gif

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:
z, your owner was just on tv!!! lol
eek.gif

Yeah, when he twirls the drumstick on tv it is just like when he tosses them out in the yard for me to go fetch. I almost wet the floor when he did that.

I have chocofate!Hey this was the 100thg post!

[This message has been edited by Bonochick (edited 12-31-2001).]

I had company so I'm on my 5th still. After watching Bonochicky, I decided to order pizza and wings to give stamina to the vigil.

Originally posted by The Wanderer:
I've been stalled at about 7 or 8 (after only starting at 7pm this isnot good), need to be comatose for midnight

Didn't you once encourage me to seek out a prosTITute???

I'm still here, Pop Whore...my Internet conentoinction went bad on me for ibat.

I have no way to get to thea partye because i won't drive wafter drinknigs, so i'm stu fk ere!

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

haha!!! yes indeed I did, but I don't recall a tornado coming through this area z edge!

you keep talking about Gwen like that and you WILL

I never said Gwendolyn wasn't a hottie

She is a hottie-by-gottie, her scent is sweet as is her smile. I really dig that 32 year old flat tan stomach too. Her personality wins it though, any chick can look the part. But few are as sincere and sweet as Gwen is in real life. I think I have a case of puppy-love
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom