I'm off too loose my virginity!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ElectricalVoice

Refugee
Hello! :wave:

I'm off too loose my virginity. The album is in the stores right now, so i'm off.

How long is it until the album is released where you live? Or have you already got it today?

Can't wait to hear what you other virgins think!

see you ....

I went to the midnight release last night, where there where U2 signwritten cars driving around, TV cameras, hundreds of people and lots of great atmosphere. A great night and a great memory!
Oh, and the album is very very playable!

And Electrical Voice, how the hell did you hold on this long? You and your fellow virgins amaze me, I hope (and am sure) your first time is all you wanted it to be!

I'm not as satisfied as I expected to be. There are some great songs even from the first listen (LAPOE, Miracle Drug, COBL), but the rest hasn't hit me yet. I've listened to it 3 times, and i still don't see anything in some songs, like A Man And A Woman (sounds like Sting or sth :eyebrow: ), and crumbs, and Yahweh... they all look so same to me. Few words that fall in my mind about the album: stacato, acoustic guitar, strange...

TheFlyOnTheWall said:
I'm not as satisfied as I expected to be. There are some great songs even from the first listen (LAPOE, Miracle Drug, COBL), but the rest hasn't hit me yet. I've listened to it 3 times, and i still don't see anything in some songs, like A Man And A Woman (sounds like Sting or sth :eyebrow: ), and crumbs, and Yahweh... they all look so same to me. Few words that fall in my mind about the album: stacato, acoustic guitar, strange...

i just woke up one day and realised it was time to move on...i have embraced this album in a big way...took me a week or two...but i realise it is a classic piece...i love it...fits me like no other u2 album has quite managed to...

TheFlyOnTheWall said:
I'm not as satisfied as I expected to be. There are some great songs even from the first listen (LAPOE, Miracle Drug, COBL), but the rest hasn't hit me yet.

This is actualy a good sign.

I have the songs since the day they "leaked"... and believe me the songs on this album are "growers"... I used to skip Crumbs, Yahweh, OSC... now I have them "in my head" all the time...
Believe me the album will be better after 4 years without simple, pop songs...

Damn, i so want that album.......NOW!!!
But my mum is making me wait til christmas day:sad: , i'm bloody dying here!! Four bloody years and I have to wait longer than everyone else!!
In fact i'm not allowed to buy any u2 stuff,because she's getting it all for christmas!!
WHY?

Lil'Bono said:
Damn, i so want that album.......NOW!!!
But my mum is making me wait til christmas day:sad: , i'm bloody dying here!! Four bloody years and I have to wait longer than everyone else!!
In fact i'm not allowed to buy any u2 stuff,because she's getting it all for christmas!!
WHY?

Man that sucks. Just go ahead and buy the album... then you can have a second copy at Christmas. One copy for home and one for the car (if you have your liscence)

You are a dirty bastard!!
Even worse than me!! You sure you're not irish? Only the irish are that sick minded!! Believe me, i know!!:wink:
And no,my first time was with bono!!And it was sooooooo good!!!

hahaha

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

shit that made me laugh! I was talking about the album obviously! Come on, this is about the music! :lol:

But if you're a girl, shouldn't you be Lil'Bonoette? :wink:

Lil'Bono said:
Actually, i shouldn't be called lil'bono at all, i'm bigger than him!! But i was afraid to call myself bono incase the PLEBA girls got excited and tried to jump me!!

LOL!!! :lmao:

So virgins, what do you think now you've had a few days to digest it? It was being talked about as one of the great U2 albums ... do you think it lives up to its reputation?

In my eyes this album is the best album from U2. I like it better and better the more I listen. It's probably subjective, but it's my favourite. I was a little bit afraid that I would be dissapointed, but I was surprised. I read all those reviews, and I thought that this album might not be what I wanted. But it was.

Back
Top Bottom