I'm going mad, which version of Beautiful Day is that??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

voxson

The Fly
I love the song, I adore its live version and I pretty much have all of its live versions I could find, including concerts, performances on TV and other events.

These last few days I'm going crazy. Local TV station Alpha has a new trailer on its winter program with a version of Beautiful Day I so desperately want to have.

It's the exact version of the live performances. But... there is no crowd cheering (and the song plays from start to finish) anywhere in the song and the recording quality is perfect (it shouldn't be a bootleg). All official versions I know, like the DVD's or the b-side from farmclub.com that have perfect quality all include cheering from the crowd.

I'm going mad. I so desperately want to have this perfect quality no-crowd live version of Beautiful Day. Anyone can help??

the live version from bbc during the atyclb promotional performances is a perfect soundboard from in studio and has no crowd noise. if you can't find it i'll email it to you or you can download it from my soulseek (jphelmet).

jphelmet said:
the live version from bbc during the atyclb promotional performances is a perfect soundboard from in studio and has no crowd noise.

I've downloaded about one minute of it and it seems to be it! Thanks a bunch! It's great to have the live version of BD in such good quality :)

Rastat said:
I suppose it's the B-Side from the Stuck In A Moment single, Live from the FarmClub.com...

I mentioned in my original post that this version was a candidate but it does have crowd noise. Thanks though!

okay
i have a question, can someone tell me where i can find the beautiful day version in Eze??
i know it is on a dvd but i don't have that and i also know it is on the official site but i doesn't open on my computer
so can i find it somewhere else... ???

Back
Top Bottom