Im Bono's Ghostwriter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ghosthartwriter

Babyface
This doesnt belong in fanfiction its all true.I had a dream where I learned how to arrange words into somewhat poetry like prose.My dream was to make money to build a roof over a poor people's clinic in Haiti.Then one day all the planets and stars aligned and I came across BONO.He let me send him my writings.He wants nothing to do with the fact I helped him he just uses my words to his own advantage.So here is a short list of some things he has and if you hear it in his songs well you know everything you know maybe wrong!
1.A poem about Michael Hutchence called a Violent Seastorm on Doublebay

2High Hill of Conners Pass about confession communion open pages and crying at the cross
3.Curse of his temper with my favorite lines of
His time is at the hand he kisses
Twist the rings around I lock my fingers
4.Pretending one thing and doing another about rusty nails a frame a roof a plan of prophets priest and white papers
5,Dont steal what you can Have with Love about breaking locks in a sunhouse
6.A nelson mandela poem about robben island on the Y of black and white diveded
7.Lord of the Seas about bringing back and taking away.
Guess I will have to listen for anything that may belong to the poor people of Haiti because that was the dream.

No I had nothing to do with anything before the purple Irises that were on a box that bono couldnt get in because he was still alive.I encountered Bono when I complained that all his lyrics came from the King james Bible and said I could write better.My story is true

I have a box full of writings and strange as it sounds the dream showed me how to save them and not look at them until the roof was built..so my list is from memory only .Truth is stranger then fiction!

Just so I understand: you came on to the ability to arrange words in some strange organizational form called "prose" or "poetry" and intended to market this in order to pay for a roof over a children's clinic in Haiti. Only the stars alligned one day so that Bono just appeared, and you gave him your writings and he's taken them and refused to acknowledge they belong to you?

That's too bad.

Just so I understand: you came on to the ability to arrange words in some strange organizational form called "prose" or "poetry" and intended to market this in order to pay for a roof over a children's clinic in Haiti. Only the stars alligned one day so that Bono just appeared, and you gave him your writings and he's taken them and refused to acknowledge they belong to you?

That's too bad.

Again, I hope Bono's OK.

So, Bono is ok right? Are we talking about the same Bono? Your Bono sounds like the love child of these guys.
enron1.jpg

harrypotterfunny.jpg

phillyfan I didnt say childrens clinic in my first post.Maybe your bono because only he knows that fact?

Are you here to just f around or are you really a fan?

Name your top 5 favorite U2 songs right now and what you like about them.

heres another fact you will laugh at I came across bono on-line on a fansite or a free advertising site for rockstars as I call those things.Thats how he realized i could write.It is the internet age afterall.So the song about swimming in the sound is not about swimming in water its about swimming in the sound of words.On a rainy day not really raining more like a grey sad day.And did I say I own a truck.I think larry has spurs on his boots...did I say I have a horse.Anyway that song came from an online conversation I had with BONO way before the song came out.Believe it or not I dont care its true.Then one day i was complaining about the cost of u2 concert tickets and said you should see my American express bill and guess what...Bono looked me up by way of my horses name and myamex bill.Truth is strange but bono maybe stranger!!

That's not true. You can't prove it. We never had that conversation.

Also, Africa would kick Haiti's ass in a fight.

so maybe bono will answer me and set me straight I only want to know if he is going to use anymore of my work and raise the roof by doing it! ya thats all it is if he is the sweetkind man he wants the world to think he is.I dont have the answers I only have the facts strange and laughable as they appear to be!!

phillyfan is losing it why would that be?because it is all true.its simple when I hear the new music I will know the answers

well bono you should have answered before I had to write some of the story,Well thanks for telling me hope you sell lots of music.Ill try my luck somewhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom