I think this record is gonna blow my doors off!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrBrau1

ONE love, blood, life
With all the skeptical, scared, trembling, and frighted threads about this album, I thought I'd give my take.

From the beach recordings, TOTP performances, and single, I feel this record might blow the doors off my car when I play it. It may be a great album. U2 being U2, which is a first if ya think about it. I've got a major boner for this record, and I can't wait to feel it!

Yeah I have been please with everything I have heard. Vertigo is great, City of Blinding Lights sounds great, Original of the Species and All Because of You both sound like they will be very good songs and I am DYING to hear Miracle Drug.

And I forgot to add that I was a little worried about Love and Peace but now that is one of the songs I am looking most forward to!

I'm a little concerned about Crumbs From Your Table and A Man And A Woman, but everything else from the small clips I heard seems great...I wonder if we will be lamenting Fast Cars and Mercy not being on the album when its all out there, or that we will love the HTDAAB sequencing:)

Back
Top Bottom