I Sat by Dead People: Notes from LA2 (spoiler)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i was at LA2 also, and completely agree with martha. i was in section 315, and people there were DEAD. sitting down, not moving, not even clapping hardly. i don't understand these people. and while i certainly don't need other people around me to have a good time at a concert, it just adds so much more to the overal experience of it. i still had a blast, and u2 are still the greatest, but the la audience were typically unresponsive. i MUCH preferred the san jose show i went to on the first leg, despite the fact i had crappy, behind-the-stage seats. and believe me you, i would LOVE to be in the heart, but i TRIED to get GA seats, to no avail.
frown.gif
i'm almost regretting the fact i sold my 2 LA3 tickets now, even though i desperately needed the mula.

tracy

See, this is one reason why I hate LA and going to U2 shows in LA - Most of the people suck!!!!!!!!
Theyre not responsive because they are all bombed out of their skulls and prolly wondering whether they need to go out and smoke or shoot something again.
Too many of thepeople i've seen at the shows are CONSTANTLY going for food, to use the bathroom, make a phone call, chattering gibberish, and gawking at all the other fans while waiting for others to admire them. Theyre there to see and be seen cuz this is a "big event"...
As for those who go for food, well they can just starve. Those who are going to the bathroom can just pee in their pants, and as for the phone calls, well, unless youre calling to give reports to another die hard fan, then shut the hell up or youll be dialing 911!!!!!!!!!
mad.gif

ENJOY THE SHOW OR DIE!!!!

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

I used to LIVE next to Dead People. My apartment overlooked a cemetary. (re: Billy Idol's "The Dead Next Door") You gotta remember, a lot of U2 fans are OLD and they get tired at the end of the day. Their SOULS are rockin' even if their bodies aren't....

Back
Top Bottom