"I got in a fight in the name of U2"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gherman

New Yorker
Last night I put off doing home work to watch U2 in the VMA's. When U2 finished thier set I went for a walk to the campus computing center to print out my papers(printer not working at home). As I was walking home I saw two guys walking towards me. One of them was on a cell phone and was drunk and beligerant. As they walked past me the guy on the phone said to the person on the phone "I'm glad they didn't win, I Fuckin' HATE U2!" Well I am not a violent person but that shit pissed me off. So I started yelling "WHOO-OH, WHOO-O-O!" from 'Elevation' to see what he would do. Now don't get me wrong I am not a violent person he just ticked me off. So he said back to me "don't fuckin' do that a again!" So I did it again. Next thing I new the guy was coming at me swaring at me. He pushed me and grabed my book bag and reached back to hit me. When he did that I threw my arm under my book bag intending to sock him in the stomach but I missed and hit him in the sack. He hit the ground and vomited . His friend left me alone because I
I was twice his size. Anyhoo... I hate to fight but nobody fucks with me when it comes to U2.

HAHHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!

argue.gif

They were probly N'Stink fans.
rolleyes.gif

------------------
The Chairs Are All Stacked
The Swinging's Stopped Swinging

Sicy's Website

HA HA HA! Funniest story I have read all day! You sure showed that loser what's up!
biggrin.gif

All these U2 haters must be taught a lesson, I agree
wink.gif

LMAO!!! Way to go!! You are now the residential boxer--defend the honorable band!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"If I am close to the music, and you are close to the music, we are close to each other." -Bono

Keep up the good work!! Great job!! You are the U2 superhero!

------------------
"Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage."

OMG! LMAO You ROCK!
wink.gif

------------------
~*Everybody's talkin' about POP Musik!*~

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica* .???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Wow!!
eek.gif
Glad that you didn't get hurt by them, despite the fact that you're twice his size... You know, people can be very dangerous when they're drunk.
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

Anyway, you're cool...
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!!
You should have finished him off once he was on the ground, and then went after his friend-guilt by association!

Back
Top Bottom