I don't know about you, but...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

namkcuR

ONE love, blood, life
I don't know about you, but I think this would've been far superior to the Bomb we got...

ORIGINAL OF THE SPECIES

1.Love And Peace Or Else(Album)
2.All Because Of You(Alt.)
3.Native Son
4.Smile
5.Original Of The Species(Single)
6.Love You Like Mad
7.Are You Gonna Wait Forever
8.Xanax And Wine(or Fast Cars, doesn't matter)
9.Mercy
10.Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own(Album)
11.One Step Closer(Album)

Yay im glad mercy made it!...but, a man and a woman?! where:huh: ?

Bonochick said:

Don't be rude.

I wasnt trying to be rude or something , it's just this is the 1497th thread about bashing bomb or something like probably , these last months , and most of them come from a very little group of persons. Actually I was tryin to find a bored , sleepy smilie but didnt find any .....

Sorry, but I think that's a horrible "Bomb."

The only songs that might have deserved to be on HTDAAB were Smile and Xanax and Wine. Mercy is great, but I don't think it would fit. I guess I always prefer the artists vision of what songs belong on their album to hypothetical albums created by a fan.

If it were me, I'd keep all the original songs but I would re-arrange the tracklisting. I've always hated Miracle Drug as the 2nd song. I'd rather have:

1. Vertigo
2. All Because Of You
3. Crumbs
4. Miracle Drug
5. Sometimes
6. One Step Closer
7. City of Blinding Lights
8. Original of the Species
9. A Man And A Woman
10. Love and Peace Or Else
11. Yahweh

Sometimes/OSC/COBL flow perfectly :drool:

Last edited:
i always throught all because of you would be a great opener with that obnoxiously awesome first note.

Original of the Species

I suck at putting them in a good order so here they are in no particular order:

Vertigo
Sometimes
LAPOE
COBL
Original of the Species (video version)
All Because of You (single version)
Smile
Yahweh
Crumbs
Mercy
Miracle Drug (some other better version that doesn't exist...I like the song, I just don't like the way it is on the album)

I haven't even heard some of the songs on your suggested Bomb.

U2 seem to think the album as fine as it is, therefore so do I.

Alannahvox said:
U2 seem to think the album as fine as it is, therefore so do I.

Definition of blind follower.

Not that fans of HTDAAB are blind followers. That's just opinion. But assuming that no one could make a better song sequence for the album is definitely blindly following the band.

Sounds the same as "President Bush thinks the country is on the right track, therefore so do I". :no:

bsp77 said:

Definition of blind follower.

Not that fans of HTDAAB are blind followers. That's just opinion. But assuming that no one could make a better song sequence for the album is definitely blindly following the band.

Sounds the same as "President Bush thinks the country is on the right track, therefore so do I". :no:

I don't mind you disagreeing with me, but there really isn't a need to compare me to that ape of a President.

Alannahvox said:

I don't mind you disagreeing with me, but there really isn't a need to compare me to that ape of a President.

Good response. I don't necessarily disagree with you about preferring the finalized tracklisting of the album (I would maybe make a couple small order changes and add Mercy). I just didn't like that you basically said that since the band says that this is the best, therefore it must be. It makes it sound as if you don't think for yourself, when you obviously do. That's all.

Back
Top Bottom