I cried when I heard Bono fart.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@bonosleftone

Beyond bonkers at times! I call it the triple B: Beyond Bono Bonkers.

Used in a sentence like, "Man you have just gone BBB," or "Oh your opinion doesn't cant you are just Triple-B!"

Last edited:
RobVox said:
@bonosleftone

Beyond bonkers at times!

Ya know I can understand the sentiment of crying over a song, without question. Hell when Edge played Sunday Bloody Sunday two feet in front of me during Popmart I couldnt help it but weep.

It's also fine reading posts where someone says a song moved them in a certain way, its just the responses I laugh at.

"OMG LOL!! WTF! I CRYED TOOOOO!"

The thing that really irks me though is the people who cant figure out the difference between the versions of the album or how simple to find something on da innernet.

How do I do this, where do I find this? Well you stupid bastard if you look two threads down where it says MERGED: (thread title) and look for a few seconds you'd find it.

Let the flames start :wink:

Oh my, grumpy this morning, hehe, :wink:

I too have wept in relation to a U2 song, but yeah it all seems sort-of of contrived reading it on here at times.

RobVox said:
Oh my, grumpy this morning, hehe, :wink:

I too have wept in relation to a U2 song, but yeah it all seems sort-of of contrived reading it on here at times.

Nah its just this place I think, I do believe there are a lot of geniune people here but some of them come off as these nonces who can't think for themselves or read for that matter.

I just wanted to vent, its not directed at any person in particular.

Tip Top Prince said:
You're not allowed to say mean things about forum members.

Only about U2 and/or their music.

But I agree - people are idiots.

You're not allowed to? Well damn.

Anyway, its just a generalization over a portion of the forums population, not a dig at any one person in particular.

Okay U2 trivia time; who can name the time Bono talked about "farting" in an interview??

First one to get it right is the Grand Triple-B for the day.

:lmao: This is the funniest title for a thread I have ever seen on here! You made me laugh out loud, bonosleftone!:lmao:

I must admit that as I was clicking over to the page if it was going to be an actual story about someone who met Bono and he cut one in front of them...:reject: :lmao:

Last edited:
Here's something to think about....

The average man farts 8 times in their waking day. So, if you sleep 8 hours and are awake 16, you must average 1 fart per 2 hours. U2 gigs usually exceed 2 hours, so folks, the cat is out of the bag... Bono farts when he sings to us

lol Bono farts when he sings to us?!...and we all must fart back at least once...thats alot of bad smells going off... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom