I believe Mr. The Edge just posted on EYKIW

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Inner El Guapo

War Child
Check it out. It's supposed to be him.

Unless Joel is pulling a fast one.

Last edited:
Okay okay, nudge nudge wink wink.
It wasn't him then? Just like the winks on all the "interviews" and such?

Shameful.

Kinda funny, but shameful. :wink:

Of course it's him.

I mean it would be a pretty lame trick to pretend to be him...wouldn't even be funny, just sort of twisted and cruel...

I am still in shock, the coolest shock I have ever felt ... it's so awesome and incredible that Edge would grace this place with his presence.

That thread just reminds me of this
wayne2.jpg

"We're not worthy, we're not worthy"

Just hope he doesn't venture into PLEBA territory :laugh:

A_Wanderer said:
wayne2.jpg

no kidding!

If this is really The Edge, and so far it appears to be, all I can say is about f'ing time one of them really posted. Michael Stipe used to post on the R.E.M. site (back in the 90's, not sure if he still does). And I know that U2 has known about Interference since '96 (especially since Interference released "Discotheque" early). Elvis has interacted with U2 several times! This isn't some casual meeting - U2 know Joel!

U2 may have come on here with hidden aliases, but it's about time they FINALLY came on here as themselves and say a token reply. Clearly this is the biggest U2 fan forum on the 'net, so may as well capitalize on it. :wink:

All of that said, people on Interference are known to be pranksters, so one never knows... is this "really" Edge? ;)

A_Wanderer said:
wayne2.jpg

Love the pic, and the idea of Edge in PLEBA... :lmao:

Inner El Guapo said:
Check it out. It's supposed to be him.

Unless Joel is pulling a fast one.

Even if it is not him, the joke he said to NoControl was pricess and I am still laughing about the children being born naked.

Next time he's around someone should ask him about remastering the back catalog.
My Boy album has a scratch in it that makes Twilight skip. I'm holding off on buying a replacement album until I can get one that has a little more punch to it.

i dare one of the mods to move his thread to the "babycase cafe" and give him a warning for not posting in the appropriate forum.:wink:

I hate to rain on anyone's parade but didn't this happen 4 years ago? A member of the band had apparently written here but it turned out to be a hoax...or something like that?Forgive me - the details are fuzzy.....But I'm finding out from someone who used to be here all the time (Wanderer!!) who will recall what exactly transpired.

Anyhow, I try not to be a skeptic so I really do hope it IS the Edge - that'd be very cool!!

Last edited:
Re: Re: I believe Mr. The Edge just posted on EYKIW

isabelle_guns said:
Even if it is not him, the joke he said to NoControl was pricess and I am still laughing about the children being born naked.

:yes: I plan on quoting that ASAP. :D

GibsonGirl said:

Argh, what's the topic name? That stupid refresh error keeps on coming up. :sad:

"I feel that U2 has peaked musically" by NoControl

mikal said:
i dare one of the mods to move his thread to the "babycase cafe" and give him a warning for not posting in the appropriate forum.:wink:

:lmao:

Re: Re: I believe Mr. The Edge just posted on EYKIW

isabelle_guns said:

I have to use that joke somehow. HAVE TO. It's completeley and utterly priceless! There's some things money can't buy...

:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom