HTDAAB next singles

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Miracle Drug

Front:
miracle-drug-front.jpg

Back:
miracle-drug-back.jpg

RU SERIOUS?! awesome :rockon:

I knew Stories for Boys would get remade, a friend of mine tipped me off:drool:

Could this Miracle Drug be an April 1st thing?

Since SYCMIOYO is just starting up the charts in North America, it seems a bit odd unless that's the international version, which again would likely have more than just one extra track......seems fishy. If it is some fooly business, it was fairly well done I suppose.

Was just going to say that COBL is the #9 most requested track this week at KROQ in Los Angeles. Doesn't mean it's released to radio...just an FYI.

I doubt that's real, but it's still a better cover than any of the other HTDAAB singles so far.

I didn't make these to fool you on april fools day, I was just bored at the time.
Glad you liked them, and yeah:
"The bars on the back are not parallel to each other or even to the text within them."

It was kinda hard getting them as "good" as it is now.
Stories for boys isn't going to be remixed from what I've heard (notice the "E//89 Remix" a hint to my screenname, The_Edge89.)

Yes, I'm the one who created these.
I was bored and read this on @u2.com:

http://www.atu2.com/@10/april/
I didn't want to enter the competition but I've sent in my contribution anyway, just to see what they thought about it.
I really hope that I won't win...
:wink:

Last edited:
Miracle Drug is the most accessible song on the album--it has to be released as a single--having said that U2 has made poor single choices in the past, and I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't released--COBL will most likely be the next single (radio in Los Angeles already playing it), and I can tell you right now it won't do anything in the U.S.

Back
Top Bottom