HTDAAB makes it to # 1 on Amazon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's been #1 for a few days now. Didn't hurt that Amazon has periodically been advertising it on the home page. Good for them! I almost feel bad for downloading the video clip without pre-ordering.....almost.

AussieU2fanman said:
anyone think it might go platinum before release? Is that possible?

theoretically it's possible, but I doubt this will EVER happen. then again, just imagine how unbelievably crazy that would be if it happened. Just nuts.

Hehe, it's ok , I was just kidding around. I've been here forever, but just rarely post.

AussieU2fanman said:
anyone think it might go platinum before release? Is that possible?

LOL! No that's not possible. Well anything is possilbe, but no, it won't even come close to happening. Being number 1 on Amazon is great, but it doesn't mean that big of sales. Remember ATYCLB was U2's biggest opening week ever with what? 425k? something like that. So Platinum would be over double that. just them hitting the Gold or 500k mark their first week would be an outstanding accomplishment. But It is awesome to see it there at the top spot so soon especially when Britney's best of is being released this coming week, Eminem, Destiny's Child and all the others we've been chatting about over at Peeling off Those Dollar Bills. It's pretty huge and does bode well for having a big first week.

Back
Top Bottom