Headphones or Blast?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SkeeK

The Original, Rock n' Roll Doggie, VIP PASS
What should the first listen be?

My headphones are really good quality.. my speakers are louder and more encompassing, pretty good quality but not quite as goot as the headphones.

what do i do?

good question........right now i'm listening on headphones, but i've also blasted it. first blast it, then do headphones so you can hear more individual sounds after getting the gist of the album

I listened to it with my B&O headphones, and played home speakers as well to fill out the lower end.. so you can pick out the details, as well as feel the bass.

Speaker. Definitely. That's what I did. I listened to them the first time with the speakers, and now I am using headphones. :wink:

I'm listening through headphones because out of everything I own, it produces the best sound quality. I love that feeling of having a masterpiece right in my ear.

Car. On the highway.

I have speed sensitive volume on the '05 Maxima.

no car, unfortunately. I'm thinking first blast and then headphones.

I used phones b/c the comp I have currently has some cheap excuse for a soundcard and no speakers right now. But then I listened to it loud at a friend's apartment w/ her decent system and it was better.

You definitely need to listen to LAPOE on headphones. That way, you can catch all the many intricacies of the song. I've found that ABOY and COBL sound better when blasted through the hi fi.

I am giving the whole album a listen through on my headphones. The songs sound even more amazing with headphones. You can really grasp all the details that way, as it is a complex sounding album, for me at least.

I've got the earbuds going on right now - The songs sound even more amazing - it is a complex sounding album

i liked it decently first time through on speakers. headphones in the dark blew me away. I was singing along to songs really loudly i'd only heard once! oh it was lovely.

Back
Top Bottom