Has this ever happened to anyone here?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cydewaze

Refugee
I own a copy of Elevation Tour from Boston, as I'm sure many people here do. During WOWY, Bono picks a girl out of the audience and pulls her up on stage, then lies down next to her and sings.

I understand he does this sort of thing regularly, and wondered if it had happened to anyone here on the forums.

:hmm:

Search around in the Band Meetings forum in PLEBA. :yes:

*edit to say I don't know how far back the archives go, but during the tour their were several Interferencers that got on stage.

Last edited:
There is a girl named Melissa (Melpop) who was not only pulled up in Montreal, she rolled with him :ohmy: She has posted about it here.
bonoroll.jpg

loving.jpg

I know of at least 2 other girls and one guy who are here who were pulled up. Maybe one of them will see your thread.

I think I remember Achtung Bebe being the first one of the forum to be on stage with the band

which reminds me that it's time for a "so, where's Bebe?" thread

Almost. :mad: :angry:
He walked over to the edge and has his hand out so I was trying to stretch about 2 feet to reach him. I think I was screaming, can't really remember. He then stood up and walked over to the other side and pulled some blonde bimbo out.

I am going to track her down one day.

:mad:
:angry:

Lets not talk of this again please.
Thanks.
:grumpy:

not me, i'm just telling you that no matter what other people might say, pleba IS a truly terrifying place...

Back
Top Bottom