good old ZooTV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2phan

The Fly
sadly i was too young to enjoy U2 in the good ole 90's

I've heard of Bono's wild behavior on stage, it really sounds interesting. The prank call to the White House and stuff. The costumes, Macphisto and whatnot. Other than that, I really don't have a clue about this tour.

Can anyone fill me in on your favorite highlights and moments of the tour? best show? that kinda stuff...

ooh and I also want to download a ZooTV tour off u2torrents, any recommendations?

Hi,

Look for recordings of Zoo TV from Dublin (the Zoo Europa Show, 28-8-93) or from Stockholm (Dancing Zoo TV, 11-6-92). Shouldn't be to hard to find.

Personally I think Zoo TV is U2 at their very best. Favorite moment in the show; when a burning cross turn into a burning Swastika during Bullet the Blue Sky.

Regards,
EvH

it was a pretty crazycool era. i saw zootv in adelaide but thought it looked much better on video! (i was having a bad night and the venue was crap!) my friend was the lucky girl who got to video bono with the handycam during real thing...i have a bootleg vid of the adelaide concert but again the official sydney release looks better. Another friend of mine saw some of the indoor zoo tv shows in the uk and said they where even better than the stadium shows, more intense....

8-16-92 show in Washington DC is an amazing show, probably my favorite.

Highlights:
Trying to throw your arms around the world
might be the worst song off AB (even though it's still good). But the way the performed it live was great. Bono would bring a girl on stage and video tape her, have fun with it. great stuff. watch the Stockholm version on video and you'll realize how much fun the band was having.

Back
Top Bottom