Did you see Vertigo video ??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay in the converted 10mb version, is that taken from the 110mb version I have? Because there are some problems with the audio. It keeps fading in and out, and the treble is very inconsistent.
bTW great video :up:

Did I miss the discussion about this full length video somewhere?

Did anyone else find themselves chuckling at the end?:)

U2dork said:
Did I miss the discussion about this full length video somewhere?

Did anyone else find themselves chuckling at the end?:)

Which part? I found Bono's funky dancing pretty humorous.

But that's me.

Bono's spasmic dancing was funny but that last little bit of Larry just cracks me up. It's like he's asking "Are we done with this yet?"
Or maybe he didn't find Bono's dancing as humorous as we did...

Thank you soooo much Neutral! You did it again! :hug:

I love the video, the beggining with Larry walking in is great! :yes: I like to see Bono swinging the mic around!!!! :bono: The power cut part is great too. Ecerybody is great but Adam is the coolest. :cool:

Very good. Can't wait for the Spanish one! :applaud:

It's a good little video for fans or as an extra on a single or whatever, but it wouldn't be doing any good for them on MTV. Hope they get the real one out soon.

Is there any version out there that's smaller than the 30mb version for us poor people who still use snailband?

Because there is no way known my dialup will be able to download that :(

I time out every four hours regardless. And to download 110mb if I was getting a consistent semi-decent bitrate for my connection would take me about... oh, 10-12 hours. Maybe 8 if I was really lucky.

I time out every four hours as well. That's why you never use internet explorer for downloading. Download Getright and it can resume downloads easy and it's free to use ;)
BTW do you have 28k aswell?

thanks heaps, enajh2!

AussieU2fanman, I *generally* don't download much via links that I can't do in a sitting on Firefox anyway. :) [I also have 56k]

I love the bit at the beginning where Larry walks in and sits down with The Edge watching him who has been ready to go for at least five seconds only to have Larry start fobbing around with something on his kit so The Edge kind of impatiently gives him a 'are you finished?' head movement.

Funny stuff...wonder if it spontaneous or acted out...

Back
Top Bottom