Design the "A-BOMB" cover

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jacobus

Refugee
Now as we all know the title of the new album it would be fun to see how you work out the cover art. here is mine:
a-bomb.jpg

Steve Averill and the Five4one people will feel in trouble after seeing this cover.
Remove the heart and i like it.

thank you jacobus, i am a b&w fan but in this case i prefer the coloured one. i really like it.
just don't like the u2 word on the bomb. put it anywhere else and it will be perfect.

I prefer the b/w one...
maybe on the background some cables and pluggs (like the inside of a bomb)
Nice work

P.S.: don't think there's gonna be a bomb on the cover

Last edited:
i moved the U2 word to the right bottom and changed the title into a silvery tone, so you have 3 in a row now (see the pic above).
i don't even think, that they have a BOMB on the front-cover, but i hope they won't have again another crappy photo of the band.
i believe the title of the album has something to do with africa-depth-aids-terror etc. 'crumbs from your table' and 'love peace or else' at least seem to be two songs on the album heading for this direction.

The cover will be more like a stormy sky
with the sun breaking thru...
That's what I say...remind

i don't think it will have a bomb also, and i don't have any trace of guess about the cover, but probably will be a band photo.

Jacobus, i really like your third option. Please don't get me wrong, but once we are expecting a great album with great themes and great ideas and great production, it would be nice to have something so (apparently) unprofessional like this work from you for the cover.

bloodysunday972 said:
Bit simple but

U2%20htdmaab%20cover.jpg

wow, i'm really loving this one1

they're all pretty great
you clearly have some time on your hands at the mo!:lol:

Back
Top Bottom