Can someone please post the Beach clips? I can't find downloadable copies anywhere

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cobl04

45:33
I have looked on u2achtung.com but I can't understand that, u2exit's don't work, the ones already posted in previous threads here dont work so it would be much appreciated if anyone could. Thank you!

I just posted a link in response to your question in Music on the Internet . . .

Beach Clips 2006, Eze-Sur-Mer, France
http://www.save file .com/projects/923039

Project updated: September 11th 2006, 08:45 PM. (GMT:+2)

Too keep track of what's new or what this includes take a look here:
Includes:

* Cedric u2achtung.com audio (about 16 seconds from youtube)
* U2exit (total of about 18 min) clips
* Some cleaned up beachclips
* Alternate versions by Daniel Lanois and The Strokes
* Information .txt files including "lyrics"
* CD-Front cover
* Walk On The Beach All My Life 30-second mix to compare All My Life to Walk On
* Guitar chords for U2's "Thank You For The Day" and guitar tab for "All My Life".
* Fan recorded covers of "All My Life", "I Believe" and "Thank You For The Day" by am22884 (uploaded with permission of course)
* Fan video for "All My Life" made by Edge89

Thanks so much for your help guys, I really appreciate it! Umm did I read in WTAHNN that one of the songs (supposedly the best one) isn't a U2 song but a Strokes song or something?

:yes:
The fifth song (409) is a song by the strokes' Albert Hammond Jr.
He was in Eze after Strokes gig to visit U2 and played them a couple of the tracks from his solo album Yours To Keep due Oct. 9th I think.
That song is called "In Transit".

There's another song called "Everyone gets a star" starting at the end of that clip too, and that one can be heard here:

www.myspace.com/alberthammondjr

And to me none of those songs are better than the real U2 beach clips which I said even before the truth was revealed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom