Bono on the Today Show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I saw it. He said Frist and co better get the AIDS funding through. I'm sure he's so angry about it, but he can't fully express it for certain reasons. I don't blame him one bit.

He said he hasn't spoken recently to Bush about it.

:angry:

It's so frustrating

Anyone able to hook me up with a copy of the show since I missed it?
I'll trade or anything for it....

Ya no doubt he is frusterated. I am frusterated as all heck an I havent put in 1/4 of the effort Bono has.

I hate it when we play politics with peoples lives.. But you can tell Bono is getting either a little bit more then frusterated or maybe it is just him being tired.. Stand strong Bono I know you will the ties will turn ...

I hope Americans stand up and unite on this.. An I hope in Canada we make sure Paul Martin comes through on his promises, he won't unless we knock down his door and be the pain in the ass Bono promised to be

Sob, I hate being in Australia, I'm missing all this Bono goodness ...

Katey said:
Ya no doubt he is frusterated. I am frusterated as all heck an I havent put in 1/4 of the effort Bono has.

Join the club. I hate seeing the politicians fall back on some of their promises with this...I hate seeing Bono be let down. I hope to god that Congress doesn't let him down this time. Please, Congress, follow through...

Originally posted by Katey
I hate it when we play politics with peoples lives.. But you can tell Bono is getting either a little bit more then frusterated or maybe it is just him being tired.. Stand strong Bono I know you will the ties will turn ...

Yep. May Bono (and others) keep that optimism alive. It's what motivates us to do more in this world.

Course, I don't think he'll back down and give up hope anytime soon-he cares about these people too much to do that.

Originally posted by Katey
I hope Americans stand up and unite on this.. An I hope in Canada we make sure Paul Martin comes through on his promises, he won't unless we knock down his door and be the pain in the ass Bono promised to be

Yes, let's all be pains in our governments' asses! :). Let's continue to bug them to no end about this.

Originally posted by TiaraGurl
i have been wondering if howard dean or any other dems have thought to try and call Bono in 2004.

:hmm:...if they haven't yet, they should. I'd like to see what people like Dean would have to say about this issue.

Angela

Back
Top Bottom