bono ever give up the shades?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
But the 42-year old, known for his trademark wraparound blue sunglasses, said there were some downsides to fame.

"There are other aspects which are annoying, invasion of privacy sometimes," he said. "I'm the only person I know who takes off his sunglasses to keep a low profile. To go incognito I take them off."

"We're right in the middle now, but the music..the music tells you what to do, and in the end that's what you gotta do. The music tells you what clothes to wear, it tells you what kind of stage you should be standing on, it tells you who should be photograhing you, it tells you who should be your agent. You might see the glasses as a mask, but Oscar Wilde said something like, 'The mask tell s you more about the man.' Something like that. But it's always the music that tells you what to do. And so if I want to take the glasses off, I just gotta change my tune." Bono, Feb 93

spanisheyes said:
But the 42-year old, known for his trademark wraparound blue sunglasses, said there were some downsides to fame.

"There are other aspects which are annoying, invasion of privacy sometimes," he said. "I'm the only person I know who takes off his sunglasses to keep a low profile. To go incognito I take them off."

Geez, does that mean we'll see the things off now that they're not serving their original purpose?
Dream on, kiddo.........:lol: :lol: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom