Best Song Survivor: Zooropa Round VI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axver

Vocal parasite
Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song.

Welcome to the sixth and penultimate round for Zooropa in Best Song Survivor! The object of this game is to find Interference's favourite U2 song. To do so, songs will be eliminated album-by-album in 24 hour long rounds to leave the favourites to contest a final that will determine the very favourite. The top three songs from this album will proceed to the 1990s semi-finals. Only original U2 songs with official studio releases will compete. Due to dominating past tournaments and the inevitable likelihood that they will do the same this time, Where The Streets Have No Name and One are not in the tournament and can be assumed default equal #1 over and above the ultimate winner.

In the last round, Numb was eliminated.

ORDER OF ELIMINATION
10. Babyface
9. Some Days Are Better Than Others
8. The Wanderer
7. Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Car
6. Numb

EIGHTIES GRAND FINALISTS
1. New Year's Day
2. A Sort Of Homecoming
3. The Unforgettable Fire
4. Bad
5. With Or Without You
6. One Tree Hill
7. All I Want Is You

NINETIES SEMI-FINALISTS
1. Until The End Of The World
2. The Fly
3. Mysterious Ways
4. Acrobat

LAST ROUND'S RESULTS
43 votes: Numb
24: Dirty Day
22: The First Time
7: Lemon
2: Stay
0: Zooropa
(Total votes: 98)

The First Time is my least favourite here, marginally losing to the underwhelming studio mix of Dirty Day.

Disappointed Numb has gone. It's fractionally a more worthy finalist than Lemon.

Dirty Day. I'd love to see The First Time advance, but I don't see it happening. I think it's better than Zooropa and Stay.

The First Time. It was a tough pick though, because as much as I LOVE the live version of Dirty Day, the studio mix really doesn't do it justice.

Nothing about the studio version of Dirty Day makes it sound that inferior to the live version.

My vote has to go with The First Time, too sparse and boring.

awww, it's okay :hug:

:cute: i know, but it is one of my least favourites on the album. i know i have some controversial :)lol:) opinions on u2 songs, but that's what's awesome about music. music's subjective, etc. etc. :blahblah:

aw yay :cute:

eh, i can understand disliking it tbh. it's not for everyone. but still, it's than a few of the songs remaining. heehee.

aw yay :cute:

eh, i can understand disliking it tbh. it's not for everyone. but still, it's than a few of the songs remaining. heehee.
:D

aww yay. i can't even put my finger on what i don't like about it. i think it might have to do with edge's guitar on the song. (p.s. i think you forgot a word in that last sentence :shh:)

I've been trying to kick The First Time out of the door, but it won't budge, hopefully this time it will go ...

I hope Zooropa, Lemon and Stay make der finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom