Best Song Survivor: The Unforgettable Fire Round Four

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What is your least favorite song?

• A Sort of Homecoming

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Unforgettable Fire

• Bad

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

digitize

ONE love, blood, life
MLK was eliminated by quite a large margin in the last round. Seven songs now compete for four slots in quarterfinals. You have 24 hours to vote for your least favorite song, the next song to be kicked out of this contest. For anyone just joining us, rules may be found here.

This round is extremely hard. I love all of these songs, but I have to choose one, so I've reluctantly voted Promenade.

I was listening to ISS last night, and what a great song - atmospheric, rocking, compelling. Somebody posted a couple of rounds ago that ISS is better than anything on HTDAAB. I completely agree, and I'll go one better: everything in this round is better than everything on the last three U2 albums. The standard releases, anyway. The Ground Beneath Her Feet belongs in the company of these songs.

This round is extremely hard. I love all of these songs, but I have to choose one, so I've reluctantly voted Promenade.

I was listening to ISS last night, and what a great song - atmospheric, rocking, compelling. Somebody posted a couple of rounds ago that ISS is better than anything on HTDAAB. I completely agree, and I'll go one better: everything in this round is better than everything on the last three U2 albums. The standard releases, anyway. The Ground Beneath Her Feet belongs in the company of these songs.

I'm sorry, I just cannot except the proposition that 4th of July is better than Moment of Surrender.

(Or, by this round, do you just mean the remaining TUF songs?)

I'm sorry, I just cannot except the proposition that 4th of July is better than Moment of Surrender.

(Or, by this round, do you just mean the remaining TUF songs?)

The latter. The last three albums have produced a handful of songs better than the songs already ousted from UF.

Back
Top Bottom