Best Song Survivor: Rattle And Hum Round IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
9 for God Part II? Epic fail.

I'll have to wait to see how this plays out. Angel and Hawkmoon are pretty even to me, so if I can in any way help a tie, I will. :wave:

DOWN WITH AOH!!!! :mad:

I was gonna vote Angel, just because every other song is so fantastic, but then I remembered that for whatever reason, when Angel started playing on Vertigo, I went crazy. I think out of every song they played, I almost enjoed that the most live. I just couldn't bring myself to vote for it.

12 for Hawkmoon, AOH, and God Part II. I didn't expect this round to be so close.

I'm not that much of a knob, Khan. :tongue:

poster39587201.jpg

Wow. God Part II is one of U2's most rocking songs. It doesn't deserve to be dismissed yet.

Hawkmoon. The live version is one of the best things they've ever done, but the studio version doesn't really get me going.

To Aardvark747, Addicted To Bad, An Cat Gav, BigAl, Don Marino, hillers, Irishteen, major_panic, Oregoropa, Reggo, Roland of Gilead, Sicy, thefly418, thelaj, The_Pac_Mule, vaz02.

See me after class.

God pt. 2 is way too awesome to get kicked out already!

So Hawkmoon and AOH are now basically tied. (with my vote added)

Come on people, what is this?

I will vote in whichever song will save Hawkmoon or Heartland. As it is, it seems that this is AOH - I'm voting for it wholeheartedly.

damn this round is all strategy. i dont wanna vote for hawkmoon and i dont wanna vote for AOH cause i think its gonna be pointless anyway. gonna hold off until later MUST SAVE GOD PART II!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom