Best Song Survivor: Boy Round Five

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What is your least favorite song?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

digitize

ONE love, blood, life
In the last round, Stories for Boys was vanquished from our Best Song Survivor, leaving six songs competing for three slots out from Boy to quarterfinals. You have 24 hours to vote for your least favorite song, the next song to be kicked out of this contest. For anyone just joining us, rules may be found here.

I don't knooooow.

In an ideal Interference, I want Twilight, ATAP, and The Electric Co. to make the finals. The other three are so fucking good too, and it's hard to convince myself to vote to oust any of them.

I Will Follow

The studio version sounds the most dated out of all the Boy tracks. Plus I find the other songs here to be simply better.

A damn good debut album this is.

I'd really like to save ATAP, so I guess I wait and see what might help it. I won't vote OOC though. (Or ACD/ITH for that matter.)

Got to be Another Time, Another Place for me in this round. The other five are classics.

Highly unlikely that ATAP will survive another round. It's not worth saving, and with no other threats, I'll vote for ElectriCo

Twilight. Not only is it the best shot to save Another Time Another Place, it's my least favorite song remaining.

I'm going to throw my vote at I Will Follow. I prefer An Cat Dubh to both it and OOC, and listening to the the album today, OOC just felt a tad more exhilarating to me than IWF. I want ATAP to survive, but I'm not voting for Twilight - one of my top two tracks from Boy - to save it.

I would be happy with any of these six being finalists though. This is possibly U2's most consistent album.

I will Follow.

Good song to start their album career with but I don't think it's quite as epic or as important a song as the band themselves seem to think it is.

Toss up between Out of Control and The Electric Co. I went with the former.

Another Time Another Place :sad: :angry:

Curse you Interference!

Back
Top Bottom