Best Pre-Zooropa ZooTV Show...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

namkcuR

ONE love, blood, life
I am just curious, what would be the best PRE-ZOOROPA ZooTV Show - IN WHICH WGRYWH WAS PLAYED - to get an audio boot of?

I'm going to modify my original question to make it more simple:

What was the best ZooTV show at which WGRYWH was played? I don't care if it's pre-Zooropa or post-Zooropa.

8/16/92 - Stockholm

I think it's also known as the Dancing ZooTV boot

and Wild Horses wasn't played post-Zooropa, but I'd need Axver to confirm this

LemonMacPhisto said:
8/16/92 - Stockholm

I think it's also known as the Dancing ZooTV boot

Um...8/16/92 was Washington D.C...

LemonMacPhisto said:

This is correct. It was last played on ZooTV on 24 November 1992, and acoustically at that.

namkcuR- ZooTV Stockholm 6/11/92 is the best U2 boot you can get.

period.

WGRYWH is great, Bono sings great on it, and Larry takes the song over in the second half.

The Fly is great. Bad is great. Streets is great. Pride is great. Ultraviolet is great. Every performance is top.

The sound is top. Old school bootleg sound, with the perfect amount of audience sound.

The set-list is top. Everyting you'd want from a ZooTV show.

Get this, and you'll be one happy dude. Let me know if you need help attaining it.

namkcuR said:

Um...8/16/92 was Washington D.C...

If you haven't seen that show, it's the one where Edge messes up on New Years Day. One of the weaker Zoo TV shows

I agree about Stockholm, but also one of the most underrated bootlegs ever is in my humble opinion the best ZooTV concert - East Rutherford March 18th 1992.
Absolutely amazing versions of Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses and With or Without You. The other Achtung Baby songs sound really fresh and rocking.
A must hear!

Back
Top Bottom